Walter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'66 Mustang;'79 Mustang;2015 Genesis;2021 Mach E
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
On at several occasions I've tried to turn on my SiriusXM Radio, but it didn't work. In some cases it would go to a channel that I had not selected, or it would just stick on a channel. Either way it would not allow channels to be changed. On other occasions the screen would display "SiriusXM Loading...", but never load. The third type of occurrence is the the screen would display "Hardware Problem", and not work. In each case, except the "Hardware Problem" I called SiriusXM technical support. They tried re-hits and other measures but could not resolve the issue. They recommended that I contact the Dealer. The problem always seems to resolved itself within a day or so and functioned normally (including the"Hardware Problem" ). This is a continuing problem and it certainly does not seem like it is the way the radio should work. I am scheduling a service appointment, but I am wondering if anyone has had a similar experience. If so, how was it resolved. Thanks
Sponsored

hybrid2bev

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Job 1 Premium4X - EAP Member
Country flag
Mine did that a couple times last week just stuck on 'loading'. I did the Sync soft reset (right arrow and volume down) that 'fixed' it.

There's also a TSB for this issue.

Ford Mustang Mach-E SiriusXM Radio Issues 1656357997709

Fixbear

First Name
Frank
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2001 SelectMachE4 SR , Mini SE
Occupation
retired, Construction Mechanic, Refrigeration tech, Ford, GMC, Chevy tech,
Country flag
I too have had Sirius problems as mentioned in the first comment. They seem to be related to weather. But I could be wrong. Coms back a day or two later. I like 755, but it is often not available or doesn't load and goes to a random channel in the 30's. Wondering if the combo areal may have an effect?

Logal727

First Name
C
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
ā€˜21 Carbonized Gray Mustang Mach-E Premium AWD Ext
Country flag
Yeah, 3 days short of its one year anniversary! My Wife called Sirius and they did a reset from their end and SXM is working again!
Iā€™ll probably have my dealer do GSM update when I take it for service cause I think thatā€™s the one 21P22 update that canā€™t be done OTA

Logal727

First Name
C
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
ā€˜21 Carbonized Gray Mustang Mach-E Premium AWD Ext
Country flag
Maybe they missed that one when they did our 21P22 update?
Oh maybe itā€™s not part of it, I forget. But itā€™s definitively one that you canā€™t do OTA.

Ravensfan1996

First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mustang Mach E
Country flag
Mine does that but only a occasionally. Usually turning it off an on solves my issue. Only ongoing one right now, is that it doesnt like any of sports channels. If i save ā€baltimore oriolesā€ it will work wheni first save it. But then next time in teh car if i press it, it goes to the last channel i was on
Sponsored