StephsMachE

First Name
Stephanie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach E
Country flag
Anyone in So Cal interested in doing a meet up, maybe a drive up the coast or just meet up for some lunch etc?
Sponsored

SD Marc

First Name
Marc
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 MachE Premium
Occupation
Tech Marketing Exec.
Country flag
There’s a group of us meeting up in SD to do a mod-a-thon. The inventor of the lighted pony (for non-GTs) is coming out for it. Find info at this FB group https://m.facebook.com/groups/540872513614433/ (look for post by Simon Tse)

jjhenry

First Name
JJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'21 Mach-E GT, '69 Chevy C20, '99 Rodeo, '09 Vespa
Occupation
IT
Country flag
I've been considering going to the South OC Cars and Coffee in San Clemente. Would anyone be interested in going this upcoming Saturday, Aug 20?

Megabueno

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
MME GTPE
Country flag
hopefully we can get some more at the EV Vida event! Besides an epic BBQ, we also plan to sell tons of Sponsor AOSK items at STEEP discount for those in attendance.

Plus let’s meet up with other MMEs!

San Diego: Aug 20 - 11am:32.79825° N, 117.21515° W

Ford Mustang Mach-E So Cal Meetup? 484F6EDC-BC12-4090-8234-479277162896

SilentD

First Name
Brendt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'22 MME GT non-PE, VW eGolf, C7 Corvette
Occupation
Engineer
Country flag
I would be interested! I still need to take my '22 GT (non PE) to Cars & Coffee in San Clemente ....

OP
OP

StephsMachE

First Name
Stephanie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach E
Country flag
I would be interested! I still need to take my '22 GT (non PE) to Cars & Coffee in San Clemente ....
There was one this past weekend in San Diego, but I am open for another. Maybe the cars and coffee is a good place.

Where abouts is it? Maybe some other Mach E owners would be interested.

jjhenry

First Name
JJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
IT
Country flag
It was great to meet Stephanie, Marc, and Simon, and everyone else who was there this past weekend in San Diego.

The South OC Cars & Coffee is every Saturday in the parking lot of the Outlets at San Clemente, right off the 5. 9 to 11 AM (parking starts at 8:30 AM.) Supposedly it's the largest weekly car gathering in the world. If you like cars of all vintages and types, this is definitely something to check out.

There are other cars and coffee events I know about in San Diego County, but we don't necessarily have to hit up one of those. I'd be up for any kind of cruise and/or meetup.

Anyone know a good taqueria with chargers? LOL.

Last edited:

Mach-E VLOG

First Name
Patrick
Threads
Reaction score
Website
machevlog.com
Vehicles
Mach-E GT PE - Grabber Blue - Blucifer Twocifer
Country flag
We're going to be driving to San Diego for Fully Charged Live on Sept 10th & 11th. Can't really do a a Mach-E Meetup there, but it could be cool to have a bunch of Mach-E owners attend and maybe meet for lunch or something. Details are at the website below and if you used the code MACHEVLOG you get 15% off (It's not an affiliate code, we don't get anything back from it).
https://fullycharged.live/us/

As for a real Mach-E Meetup, we'd love to get something organized for Sept 24th or 25th somewhere around North County San Diego. The plan right now is for us to still be out there that weekend.

OP
OP

StephsMachE

First Name
Stephanie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach E
Country flag
Anyone know a good taqueria with chargers? LOL.
My thoughts exactly LOL

Liekwise though, it was truly a pleasure to meet everyone. Wonderful weather and an amazing turn out.

Great! Thank you for the details on that

jjhenry

First Name
JJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
IT
Country flag
As for a real Mach-E Meetup, we'd love to get something organized for Sept 24th or 25th somewhere around North County San Diego. The plan right now is for us to still be out there that weekend.
I'd be up for a meetup that weekend.

4sallypat

First Name
Pat
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'23 MME delivered May '23 + '22 Lightning July '22
Occupation
Network Tech
Country flag
I am doing the Inland Empire (SB County) to Las Vegas rally / fun drive Sept 30 - Oct 1.
Driving as a group to Baker to charge, then onto Vegas for group dinner at Texas de Brazil.
Hoover Dam on day 2 meetup.

70+ EV in this group so far.

I don't have my MME yet, so I am using my F150L EV truck along with the organizer who also has a Lightning.

https://fthepump.com/zero-runs

Although it says full, we are taking in more non-Teslas - so MME, Lucid, RIvian, BMW i4/iX, Audi eTrons are welcome!

OP
OP

StephsMachE

First Name
Stephanie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach E
Country flag
I am doing the Inland Empire (SB County) to Las Vegas rally / fun drive Sept 30 - Oct 1.
Driving as a group to Baker to charge, then onto Vegas for group dinner at Texas de Brazil.

I don't have my MME yet, so I am using my F150L EV truck along with the organizer who also has a Lightning.

Although it says full, we are taking in more non-Teslas - so MME, Lucid, RIvian, BMW i4/iX, Audi eTrons are welcome!

Message me, I might know a few MME owners that might be interested

Mach-E VLOG

First Name
Patrick
Threads
Reaction score
Website
machevlog.com
Vehicles
Country flag

Cool! I know the organizers and Liv designed one of their Tesla club shirts. We're supposed to be headed back to Denver that day, but maybe I'll try to rearrange our schedule... again. 😝

Mach-E VLOG

First Name
Patrick
Threads
Reaction score
Website
machevlog.com
Vehicles
Country flag
If anyone is interested in doing the Zero Run listed above, I talked to the organizer about the fact it is "full" and there is only a waitlist. He said, that is really for Tesla drivers. They don't want to overwhelm the SuperChargers with too many cars but if you have a Mach-E or other CCS car, just send him a message.

As for SoCal meetups... We're going to two meetups this weekend and hope to see lots of other Mach-Es and owners. The first is Saturday in Long Beach and the other is Sunday morning in Carlsbad. Saturday @ Long Beach CC from 11am to 1pm is a Drive Electric Week event hosted by SoCal Tesla Club. All EVs are welcome and it would be great to see many Mach-Es show up. Details here:

https://www.eventbrite.com/e/drive-electric-week-event-tickets-367841904037

Sunday @ the Windmill Food Hall in Carlsbad at 9am is a meetup hosted by us (Mach-E Vlog) and focused on just Mach-Es. I figured we could hang out, get coffee or breakfast, and maybe go for a cruise along the coast! Details & RSVP here:

Sponsored