Larry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Premium ER AWD Star White, 2014 Prius V
Occupation
Scuba Instructor
Country flag
Where did u get that mach e stripe...looks good! Also do the windows come tinted?
The stripe came from these folks. I recommend if you have no experience at doing the application, you hire it out to a vinyl wrap shop. It will save you hours of frustration!!
https://autodesign.shop/collections...-e-graphic-side-stripes-for-ford-mustang-2021

The rear windows are the factory tint (20%, I think). I had 35% Llumar ceramic film applied to the front two windows (27% is the legal limit in SC) and 80% of the same on the big front windshield. You can really tell the difference in cabin temps with the ceramic film (IR rejecting) in the summer. Much less wear on the AC.

Hope this info helps! These cars are fun to personalize!!
Sponsored

OP
OP
ponygurl29

ponygurl29

First Name
Kate
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mach e
Occupation
Radiologic Technologist
Country flag
The stripe came from these folks. I recommend if you have no experience at doing the application, you hire it out to a vinyl wrap shop. It will save you hours of frustration!!
https://autodesign.shop/collections...-e-graphic-side-stripes-for-ford-mustang-2021

The rear windows are the factory tint (20%, I think). I had 35% Llumar ceramic film applied to the front two windows (27% is the legal limit in SC) and 80% of the same on the big front windshield. You can really tell the difference in cabin temps with the ceramic film (IR rejecting) in the summer. Much less wear on the AC.

Hope this info helps! These cars are fun to personalize!!
Ty!

Pushrods&Capacitors

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
‘21 4X, ‘14 SS Sedan tuned, ‘17 WRX tuned
Occupation
Analyst
Country flag
I'm leaning towards space white...looks really good here! Do the windows come tinted?
The back are OEM tinted and the fronts have to be tinted to match, which my wife is already on me about ?
Sponsored