Stealth Hitches Needs Donor Car in Atlanta, GA Area - Free Hitch for Donor

kspaldin08

First Name
Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Mach-E GT PE
I inquired with Stealth Hitches about the status of having a Stealth Hitch available for the Mach-E. They say they need a donor car in order to develop one. They are located about 45 minutes northwest of Atlanta in Sugar Hill, GA. They will need the car for 2-3 days and will provide a free Stealth Hitch to whoever is willing to provide the donor Mach-E to them.

If interested, please contact Richard at Stealth Hitches. Contact info below.

[email protected]
678-714-3592.

I would provide my Mach-E, but Atlanta is a long drive from Miami.

https://stealthhitches.com
Sponsored

OP
OP

kspaldin08

First Name
Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Mach-E GT PE
Here’s what Stealth Hitches told me.

We did have one in a year ago but did not complete the process. We put the Mach- e on the back burner due to other Engineering priorities. Finishing the development of the Mach- e is now back on and a top priority for us.

generaltso

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 MME Premium AWD SR Infinite Blue
Country flag
That still sounds weird to me. They fabricated and installed the hitch on an owner's car. They may not have completed the process for mass production, but I would have thought they got all the measurements needed at the time or else what was the point?

ZuleMME

First Name
Zule
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
21' Job1 P4X MME, 22' MYP
Occupation
Implementation Engineer
Country flag
That still sounds weird to me. They fabricated and installed the hitch on an owner's car. They may not have completed the process for mass production, but I would have thought they got all the measurements needed at the time or else what was the point?
Maybe they got careless and lost the engineering specs they made. Or worse; didn't record them as they changed priorities. Regardless, I'd like to see them get a car and get this going as I'd like to be able to buy one. Not worth the drive and hotel for a week from Denver though.

chobald

First Name
Will
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 MME California Route 1, Hyundai Palisade
Country flag
I sent an email to Richard. If they can come up with a cover plate for the hitch to better hide it then I am willing to donate my car, I live very close to Sugar Hill...

chobald

First Name
Will
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 MME California Route 1, Hyundai Palisade
Country flag
Crap, got autoresponse saying he is out of the country until 7/5..
Sponsored