selstam

First Name
Andreas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Volvo
Country flag
We're still waiting - amon the last in the Nordics as usual but the pricing and pre-orders should be available "soon" (according to Ford).

In Sweden they're juggling with the tax incentives for 2021 which would raise the incentive from 60kSEK to 70kSEK. Does anyone know if it's the or
Sponsored

OP
OP
selstam

selstam

First Name
Andreas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Volvo
Country flag
Swedish prices revealed today ... and they didn't make me happy at all. I know they'd be high, but not THAT high. For me this is a deal breaker, at least right now. I'll keep my money and see what happens.

Sweden, of course, is a small market but this feels kind of ridiculous.

Ford Mustang Mach-E Swedish Customers 1606397967534

First Name
Fredrik
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla Model S
Country flag
Swedish customer right here, prices high, as always in Sweden, but who cares it's the first real Electric-Suv to make any importance here in Sweden. The E-tron is a joke and the Y just looks like shit.

I ordered my; 4WD, Standard Range, with Teknikpaketet and Rapid red.
My dealer says I should expect delivery somewhere in around April. Still have no confirmation or anything to go on more than that I signed the papers and made the order with my dealer the 27th of november.

Anyone else that has ordered or has more information? :)

First Name
Fredrik
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla Model S
Country flag
OP
OP
selstam

selstam

First Name
Andreas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Volvo
Country flag
No insurance information on it yet ... :-(
Ford Mustang Mach-E Swedish Customers 1608577107041

OP
OP
selstam

selstam

First Name
Andreas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Volvo
Country flag
And CBM must stand for Continental Ballistic Missile, right? Hopefully that says something about the way it drives ... ?

First Name
Fredrik
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla Model S
Country flag
Var för övrigt och provkörda hos min lokala ÄterförsÀljare för tvÄ veckor sedan.
Trevlig bil, samma saker som pÄpekas pÄ forumen, gillade inte bromsen (men den anvÀnder man knappt ÀndÄ) lite ryckig i starten. Tröghet i skÀrmsystemet osv.

Men allting kÀndes som saker som lÀtt Àr ÄtgÀrdade via mjukvaruuppdateringar vilket ÀndÄ kÀnns som att det mesta borde vara ÄtgÀrdat dÄ vi eventuellt möjligen kan fÄ leverans i juni (enligt försÀljaren).

SÄ frÄn ursprungliga april, Àr vi nu i juni och lite osÀkert. SÄ med handen pÄ hjÀrtat fÄr man nog vara glad om man har bilen innan augusti :rolleyes:

Nugatti

First Name
Aleksander
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mach E
Occupation
Engineer
Country flag
I've ordered a fully specced Mach E in Sweden, and will get one of the first batch of 200 cars. I just heard now from my Swedish dealer that ordering a Mach E in Sweden is different (as in worse) than other European countries:
  1. no online ordering
  2. no Ford online account
  3. no way for order tracking (no way to learn VIN)
  4. no deal with Ionity or any other charging network. (Norwegians get two years)
  5. without VIN there is no way to do the FordPass app pre-configuration.
I can't remember seeing in any of Fords press material that these features are not available for Swedes??? :mad:

dwadj

First Name
Davy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
MME 2021 J2 Awd ER, Transit Custom Lim aut
Occupation
Self employed
Country flag
I've ordered a fully specced Mach E in Sweden, and will get one of the first batch of 200 cars. I just heard now from my Swedish dealer that ordering a Mach E in Sweden is different (as in worse) than other European countries:
  1. no online ordering
  2. no Ford online account
  3. no way for order tracking (no way to learn VIN)
  4. no deal with Ionity or any other charging network. (Norwegians get two years)
  5. without VIN there is no way to do the FordPass app pre-configuration.
I can't remember seeing in any of Fords press material that these features are not available for Swedes??? :mad:
In Belgium it's the same, however as of this week it is possible to order online...
Maybe now, it is also possible in Sweden?

therealpinto

First Name
Gustaf
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E LR AWD, Ford Capris, Cortina, Kuga, Sierra
Country flag
I have also made an order but since it is through a leasing company (Athlon) things may differ a bit. However, I have good contact with my local dealer (who is selling the car to Athlon) and I hope to be able to get some updates.

When I bought my last car there (2017 Focus) there was no offical way to track the order but I was able to get the (partial) VIN when the car finally was scheduled for production. With that I could at least track the car through ETIS and check configuration.

I will pester my dealer for information about the VIN, I would be surprised if they can not get it from their system.

It would help if we Swedish customers could team up a bit on this (and also the Ionity issue).

Gustaf

First Name
Fredrik
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla Model S
Country flag
I have also made an order but since it is through a leasing company (Athlon) things may differ a bit. However, I have good contact with my local dealer (who is selling the car to Athlon) and I hope to be able to get some updates.

When I bought my last car there (2017 Focus) there was no offical way to track the order but I was able to get the (partial) VIN when the car finally was scheduled for production. With that I could at least track the car through ETIS and check configuration.

I will pester my dealer for information about the VIN, I would be surprised if they can not get it from their system.

It would help if we Swedish customers could team up a bit on this (and also the Ionity issue).

Gustaf
HÄller helt med, vi i Sverige Àr helt utlÀmnade till vÄra ÄterförsÀljare och sÄledes svÄrt att komma över information om leveranser, min ÄterförsÀljare har inte gett mig nÄgon sÀrskild information alls tyvÀrr.
Sponsored