Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Star White Premium RWD ER
Occupation
Retired technology professional
Country flag
Received a call from our longtime salesperson that a Premium AWD arrived just this morning and is being prepped today. I appear to be their first customer to take it for a drive tomorrow. My Premium is scheduled for week after next after two 1-week delays.

I know many of us have posted questions to others for similar opportunities and answers were posted.

Any requests for specific pics or review of features? Drive time temperature tomorrow expected to be about 10 F on a clear sunny day.
Sponsored

OP
OP
@kWhpony

@kWhpony

First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Star White Premium RWD ER
Occupation
Retired technology professional
Country flag
Our test drive was a Carbonized Grey FE. I'll echo everyone else's review comments and just add what stood out for me:

Acceleration was great in Engaged and Unbridled
Seats were comfortable, loved the red stitching
Cargo space with rear seats up is limited, need both seats down if you have big dogs
1-pedal driving will have you lurching forward if you take foot off the pedal at speeds
Propulsion sound was noticeable with radio turned off
Very quiet ride
Noticed a little bounding on roadway like you would in a larger SUV (Explorer or Expedition)
Excellent handling

Dealer provided VIN number and according to their Order Fulfillment Vehicle Visibility status, its In Production/Sent to Paint as of Feb 3, which is 2 weeks ahead of the twice delayed build date, although all ETA Dates are indicated as TBD.