Kim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
bmw m5 esport competititon
Occupation
IT-game developer
Country flag
Sad news from last year... My neighbor also unexpectedly hit another neighbor across the street today, and there was even a fight. For some reason no one called the police, but my neighbor decided he was right, and the car just wouldn't stay put. Well, I'm sorry to hear that. Quite that you won't be able to sell the car for a good price and yes, it won't be the same and work as before. So, you didn't have to buy the gauges and do it yourself. If I were you, I would go to puschnguyen.com to collect insurance payments from the other party and make them pay all the damages.
Sponsored

Last edited:

Jimmy2

First Name
Jimmy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
21 MME Premium 4EX; 23 MME GTPE Vapor Blue Met
Country flag
Ouch, there but for the grace of God go I.

MaxSkywalker

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mustang Mach E Select
Country flag
unfortunately was hit today by someone with a trailer. Love my car but now I’m scared that with the repair, my car will never be the same. I live in the Los Angeles area and need a shop asap. Caliber is coming up as Ford certified and thinking of going with them just for that reason whoever Ford itself couldn’t repair my usb charger when it was acting up so I’m thinking not many places will have experience performing the work on a Mach-E. It’s not just bumper / fender but all the sensors, computer parts needed to keep it up and running. If anyone has a recommendation, please let me know.

CE9C3DDD-10AB-4CD2-9F68-4FB018AC0BDF.jpeg

D47860FE-5F7E-415E-8011-24F096DFC4B0.jpeg

F3091DB0-77BD-48D8-945F-AFED8BEE2B78.jpeg
Where did you end up going ? I am looking for a shop in the LA area for some body work. Need to repair my dented door panel