Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mach-E FE, 2021 Wrangler 4xe High Altitude
Occupation
Manager
Country flag
24 hours in and 200 miles on the clock and the all seems well with the car. As you can imagine, I went over it pretty good and tested every system I could think of. With the exception of FordPass...all else has worked perfectly so far.

And since nobody has said it yet...."Pics or it didnt happen!"

20210225_111744.jpg

20210225_111732.jpg

20210225_115537.jpg

20210224_212713.jpg

JellyBelly

First Name
Kris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
MME RR FE
Country flag
Posting in this thread (even though I am listing some issues) as I dont think I have had any major issues.

3 days so far and I have not driven much just about 70 miles. Most of it today. Tried 1 pedal driving today and its great. Fordpass and connectivity issues sort of sorted themselves with a couple of attempts and all seem to work. I have not experienced delays with PAAK. WIFI set up was quick.

By the way MME creates two connections to your WIFI . SYNC and something else. I posted the details in the WIFI thread yesterday.

No Hum from front display. Overall great - compared to some of the challenges and issues posted on the forum. On one hand I am glad don't have those issues (knock on wood) but sort of feel bad for the extended troubles others have endured (still enduring).

Ford pass charging schedules and departure time conditioning working Ok. Only used built in Nav in SYNc and while I am able to connect Car Play , so far had no reason to use it. Just using native Sync.

Only issues so far - all minor:

Wheel well panel gaps :
https://www.macheforum.com/site/threads/impressions-of-mach-e-fury.3742/post-118208

WInd noise over 40 + mph

Puddle lamps a bit of hit or miss - I think its more me figuring out when they work versus when they rest.

Ford Pass Map is not as good. It shows my home parked location as a different address and thinks my home is several blocks away . Does not show car connected to EVSE (unless something triggers it to wake up and see its connected).

eltonlin

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
FE Gray
Country flag
So far so good. I put on 25 miles today after I picked up the car.

the fan controls are non intuitive (as noted above) but are rather effective.

wind noise definitely there after hitting 40-45mph.

Paak working rather well butkeeps Prompting me to create a new profile even though one exists on the car.

shutterbug

First Name
Joseph
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Grabber Blue FE
Country flag
I don't want to jinx it so I'll point out at least one issue: the radio presets were all country music.
As Kris Kristofferson said:
Anybody that don't like Hank Williams
You can kiss our ass

Jako607

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2019 Bolt
Country flag
My First Edition, Jennifer, has been home with us for a week and a half and we've had almost no issues except a couple SiriusXM stations not remembering their spot on the favorites list. PAAK working flawlessly, 2 different profiles working as desired and switching between them successfully changes 1 pedal setting based on preference, which is fantastic because one of us loves 1 pedal (me) and the other hates it (causes nausea). Plug and Charge works seamlessly. No glitches on Infotainment screen. No squeaks or rattles. SO much fun to drive. Amazing stereo system...putting it in Unbridled and cranking my favorite songs makes me try to find a reason to drive it everyday even when I have nowhere to go. Averaging 3.3 mi/kWh in Southern California. Other than the large number of people who, amidst a pandemic, want to come right up to me while I'm sitting in the car to ask about it, I couldn't be happier ?

IMG_20210215_194109_707.jpg

sambastang

First Name
Bobby
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2013 Veloster, 2021 Mustang Mach-E FE
Occupation
IT Engineer
Country flag
I detailed our FirstWorldProblems in another thread, but suffice to say, I was ecstatic when the dealer called to say he'd gotten a FE in Carbonized Grey for us. We just picked up Sall-E yesterday, but the love is real and deep. The trip home on the freeway was basically a parking lot, but when there was an open pocket or two - I was able to get in some murder-giggle-inducing speed. The instant torque is no joke and the artificial "buuuudin buuuuuudin" sounds make it even more fun. And this is one-pedal driving as it should be. I rarely had to touch the break, and when I did - they meant business.

No problems with PAAK on my phone, but hubby's Pixel had a little trouble. After a little sync up with my phone, we had Android Auto working and I was able to rock out to Lizzo and RuPaul on my Pandora station on the way home. Still have a lot to learn, but love love love this car!

IMG_20210225_165253.jpg

IMG_20210225_165233.jpg

StrWhtMME

First Name
Richard
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F-150, Electric Focus. 21 MME Prm SR, 23 Maverick
Country flag
Some other cars will transfer the music to a internal storage so we don't have to leave the USB flash drive in. Does MME do this?
Text me your address, (6786433425) I will send you a B&O demo Flash Drive to test out the system. Flash drive contains 5 CD quality songs and files about B&O you can read on your computer. Songs such as Bohemian Rhapsody, Owner of a Lonely Heart, and a few more.

DYohn

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mach E Premium Ex
Country flag
We've had just a few PaaK-related issues but love the car and plan to keep it. The wife named it - unusual for her - and had the name applied to the rear window (with thanks to author David Seals):

Ford Mustang Mach-E Thread for Mach Es w/o any problems :) IMG_1320

Jd43325

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Dodge Nitro
Country flag
Ford Mustang Mach-E Thread for Mach Es w/o any problems :) IMG_1320

You would think it is the UI that tells you what state its in. I would have expect it to cycle from (Auto1, Auto2, Auto3, Off or Manual) Something, but did't think of the fan.

I typically hit the fan button and change the fan speed that way. What does the auto button do?

VaderMachE

First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Fusion Hybrid, Mustang Mach E! (Shadow Black)
Occupation
Supervisor
Country flag
Yes, this is a much needed thread for those waiting on their new MME's. Don't panic folks, this vehicle is amazing! I love everything about it and try to post up positive threads. The paint is on point, best I've ever had! It drives out perfectly. Everything is working and I just love driving it! I just passed 750 miles on it... delivered on July 6th...he was an end of May build. Pics of Vader attached.??

Ford Mustang Mach-E Thread for Mach Es w/o any problems :) IMG_20210718_191202959_HDR

Ford Mustang Mach-E Thread for Mach Es w/o any problems :) IMG_20210708_151330799_HDR

Ford Mustang Mach-E Thread for Mach Es w/o any problems :) IMG_20210816_102518358

Ford Mustang Mach-E Thread for Mach Es w/o any problems :) IMG_20210702_133746569

Ford Mustang Mach-E Thread for Mach Es w/o any problems :) IMG_20210827_172103026

IMG_20210827_164451598_HDR.jpg

timbop

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Solar powered 2021 MME ER RWD & 2022 Corsair PHEV
Occupation
Software Engineer
Country flag
I typically hit the fan button and change the fan speed that way. What does the auto button do?
It ties the fan being on to the selected temperature, with 1, 2, and 3 corresponding to the fan speed when on.
Sponsored