Time to dealer (San Jose) once shipped

limongordo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Select AWD
Country flag
Thank you @LeWe , I will dig up the actual ship date. The Ford website currently has me stuck in a loop trying to sign in, and my order number is also deemed invalid by their website. The hits keep coming! Will have to have my wife dig up the email of ship date.
Sponsored

spicy6piece

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 CR1 MME
Country flag
Ordered 12/18/21, built 7/12/22, and on the eighth delivery date of now 10/1-10/7. Also stuck on Ramp 6R, Richards-gebaur, MO. We’ll start seeing 23’s on the road before we get ours at this rate lol

machesan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
MME 2022 RWD Ext range
Country flag
Completed 2 weeks at Richmond yard today. Not yet delivered to the dealership... Last leg is annoying... Just 30 miles

TTort

First Name
T
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'95 Mazda RX-7, Prius, Honda Pilot
Occupation
Software
Country flag
Completed 2 weeks at Richmond yard today. Not yet delivered to the dealership... Last leg is annoying... Just 30 miles
When was yours built?

LeWe

First Name
Will
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Space White GT
Occupation
SWE
Country flag
I've been trying to track cars arriving into the SF Bay Area by using Ford's inventory search: https://shop.ford.com/inventory/mach-e/results?zipcode=95051&Radius=100&Order=Distance

It only shows new cars that have arrived and aren't sold yet. From what I can tell cars built around the end of June are starting to trickle into the dealerships in the area. This gives me some hope that the October estimate is possible.

Edit: I also see one car that just arrived with a build week around early April. So it looks like 2023 isn't totally out of the question...

Last edited:

Sali

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
CA RT1
Country flag
Thank you @LeWe , I will dig up the actual ship date. The Ford website currently has me stuck in a loop trying to sign in, and my order number is also deemed invalid by their website. The hits keep coming! Will have to have my wife dig up the email of ship date.
My order number is also deemed invalid.

spicy6piece

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 CR1 MME
Country flag
Just got an update that on the Sep. 10th it arrived at the Argentine ramp. Don’t know if that’s better or worse.

limongordo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Select AWD
Country flag
@LeWe our order was built 7/23, the web tracker status does not show as shipped although we received and email saying it had, and it has been confirmed via Ford Chat that is also at Ramp 6 in MO, waiting for the next thing to happen. Delayed to 10/1 to 10/7. Guessing it shipped circa 7/24-7/31? Thank you

limongordo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Select AWD
Country flag
My order number is also deemed invalid.
In contacting Ford via chat, was determined that the order number given to us on email (which says: order number 😆) is more like a reservation number - and thus invalid for tracking. I was given a 4-digit number by Ford which now works.

Sali

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
CA RT1
Country flag
In contacting Ford via chat, was determined that the order number given to us on email (which says: order number 😆) is more like a reservation number - and thus invalid for tracking. I was given a 4-digit number by Ford which now works.
Thanks for figuring that out. Called dealer, they said car has been in waiting in Texas for over 2 weeks. Sigh…

atpaks

First Name
AR
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Lexus
Country flag
Thanks for putting the list together @LeWe. You've got my information on dot.

My vehicle status has not changed to shipped status since it was built on 8/24. When I checked with Ford chat today, they said it is still awaiting shipment. That's almost 3 weeks since it was built and still not shipped.

Also is there a way to notify Ford of this? Based on the list 2-3 months waiting after being built is something that's not acceptable.

Schmetsky

First Name
Richard
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
CRV, GolfR, MDX, Sienna, RX350
Occupation
Analyst
Country flag
The car is somewhere on a train... It took 2 weeks to show up as shipped so I am guessing the Ford email system has rose colored glasses on.

Richard, your vehicle is on its way to your dealership!
We’re thrilled to share that your 2022 Mustang Mach‑E Select is heading to Future Ford of Concord.
We estimate delivery to your dealership to be between September 19, 2022 and September 25, 2022.​
Sponsored