Tomorrow Tomorrow there's always tomorrow...... or Next week, or Next Month The Ford Delivery Nightmare Thread

SaintPaulMustangMach-E_GT

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mustang Mach-E GT
Occupation
IT Manager
Country flag
Okay, that was an exceptionally long subject line, but I've been pushed off for the 5th or maybe 6th time.

For those who have argued that Ford is a car company, not to be confused with Tesla or Amazon who are customer and communications-oriented, I would say all companies need to be customer-focused. Ford has lost its way never reaching out except to send me information that is complete and absolute Mustang feces.

Literally, every week I get another email or website update that moved the delivery out another week.

Supposedly my car was fully built, chipped, and ready to ship on March 3.

Then a delivery note March 7 -14 (no email, just changed the date)
Then an email note that I should get excited and get ready for my new Mustang Mach-E with great Cheering Marketing language!
Then a delivery note March 14 -28 (email that the date changed)
Then a delivery note March 28 - April 5 (email that the date changed)
Then a delivery note April 5-12 (no email, just changed the date)
Then a delivery note April 12 -20 (email that the date changed)
Now a delivery note April 28 - May 4 (no email, just changed the date)

Please someone say they have it worse than me! Misery loves company! I'm setting the bar at 6 different delivery dates!
Sponsored

OP
OP

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mustang Mach-E GT
Occupation
IT Manager
Country flag
A closeout to this thread....

Yes, I finally got my Mustang GT Mach-E. I drove off the lot on May 12th 2022.
YES, I love my car three weeks later.
What was the worst part of the experience of buying it? Ford's communication with me.

Now the new frontier! Software..... Ford can improve it! But will they? And do they have any method to take feedback and fix the issues? AKA communicate? Unlikely.