joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Rapid Red Mach E Premium Extended Range RWD
Occupation
Systems Engineer
Country flag
So I stumbled into a local dealer who had a demo Mach E on the lot and took it for a spin a few times over a couple of days and decided to pull the trigger. They had a Premium on the way but not on the lot that was destined for normal stock, not pre-ordered or anything

They said that it should be here "at the end of the month" which unfortunately was March, not the end of February. They couldn't be more specific, and my sales guy told me they try to hit that and not under promise, but they also really try not to over promise. I'm not sure if he actually had any idea or was just blowing smoke

I don't have a ford.com account or an order number or any tracking info as if I had ordered online, BUT I put my VIN in the VIN tracker and I have the following dates:

Receipt Date2020-08-08
ETA End Date2021-04-03
Production Date2020-10-29
Ship Date2021-02-25
Transit Date16

Those seem a little weird, like, was this thing really built in October of last year and has been sitting since?

Anyway, after reading some threads here I found out about palsapp.com and this is what I have there for my VIN:
Ford Mustang Mach-E Tracking a stock (not ordered) vehicle? 1614606937979

So, with all this data, is there any way to divine out when it might actually get here? I'm in the suburbs of Atlanta, so if "Origin" of Atlanta means that's where it's going from train to truck, it won't have a long journey on a truck
Sponsored

photocyclist

First Name
Christopher
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mach E
Country flag
Mine shipped on 2/24 headed to Atlanta and I see the same thing in palsapp (nothing lol). From reading the other threads, it's sorta hit or miss until it gets to Kansas - then I think it's easier to gauge when it might arrive. It might show up in palsapp at that point.

You could ask the dealer if they would pull the "VV" report for you that will give you railcar# which are sometimes trackable after Kansas.

OP
OP

mixduptransistor

First Name
joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Rapid Red Mach E Premium Extended Range RWD
Occupation
Systems Engineer
Country flag
Mine shipped on 2/24 headed to Atlanta and I see the same thing in palsapp (nothing lol). From reading the other threads, it's sorta hit or miss until it gets to Kansas - then I think it's easier to gauge when it might arrive. It might show up in palsapp at that point.

You could ask the dealer if they would pull the "VV" report for you that will give you railcar# which are sometimes trackable after Kansas.
Okay, great. I am headed back over today to drop off my down payment so I will see if they can get me any more info

photocyclist

First Name
Christopher
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mach E
Country flag
Which dealer are you working with? Mines at Jim Ellis Sandy Springs