Unable to View OTA Update Details

Light_Parry

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mustang Mach-E CR1 eAWD 2022
Country flag
Today I noticed a small update icon on the tablet screen near the pony icon at top-center. Tapping on the update icon displayed a dialog saying “Updates were successfully installed” along with a button to view details. I clicked on the button to view update details, but nothing else came up!

The Software Update menu from Settings won’t show any update history either. How can I tell if any OTA updates were installed? I need to know if it contained the recall fix.

Thanks in advance.
Sponsored

c max

First Name
phil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'23 Premium Rapid Red
Occupation
retired
Country flag
Ford Pass had all the info that I would need in reference to the update that I have scheduled for Sun night.......info appeared on Ford Pass 2 days ago......where in the car is that info ???????......FP seemed very easy to see......

RidingwithScotty

First Name
Erin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mustang Mach-E Premium AWD SR aka Scotty
Country flag
@Light_Parry Can you provide a screenshot of your software update screen? I‘m surprised you’re not seeing anything if you are showing that icon. I do know it won’t show while driving but have not seen that error; can you also not see the update completed in FordPass?

sdespain

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Mach-e (Premium AWD ER)
Country flag
Just did it to me about an hour ago as well. When I clicked it took me to the update screen and just showed the last update I had, which was the BC map update that I got several months ago.. No update in Ford Pass nor did scriptable widget OTA info show anything

AeroEng

First Name
Thomas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Fusion Hybd, Accord, Silverado, MME Prem AWD ER
Occupation
Engineer
Country flag
Today I noticed a small update icon on the tablet screen near the pony icon at top-center. Tapping on the update icon displayed a dialog saying “Updates were successfully installed” along with a button to view details. I clicked on the button to view update details, but nothing else came up!

The Software Update menu from Settings won’t show any update history either. How can I tell if any OTA updates were installed? I need to know if it contained the recall fix.

Thanks in advance.
Exact same thing happened to me this morning. Had an update notification on the main screen but no record of any actual updates in either the car or FordPass. A glitch I guess. Also note that Ford says we should get notification of the update before it happens, I received no messages of any impending updates.
Sponsored