axelheimer24

First Name
Axel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
22’ MME Premium ER eAWD Dark Matter Grey
Country flag
Last weekend I needed to pick up a dishwasher, so I borrowed my wife’s Subaru Accent. I got in and it was practically out of gas (no surprise 😒) so I pulled into the first gas station I saw. To my surprise, the pump didn’t work! Apparently I’m the only person in the world who didn’t know that you need a membership to get gas at a BJ’s gas station. From there I had to drive MULTIPLE blocks to find another gas station. It was the most annoying errand I have run since going electric. This is why I’ll never buy another ICE 😃!
Sponsored

Logal727

First Name
C
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
‘21 Carbonized Gray Mustang Mach-E Premium AWD Ext
Country flag
Last weekend I needed to pick up a dishwasher, so I borrowed my wife’s Subaru Accent. I got in and it was practically out of gas (no surprise 😒) so I pulled into the first gas station I saw. To my surprise, the pump didn’t work! Apparently I’m the only person in the world who didn’t know that you need a membership to get gas at a BJ’s gas station. From there I had to drive MULTIPLE blocks to find another gas station. It was the most annoying errand I have run since going electric. This is why I’ll never buy another ICE 😃!
I've only loaded up with boom juice 2 times in the past two years and that was to fill the wife's hybrid.. hate every second of it

JoeDimwit

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Grabber Blue First Edition
Occupation
Electrician
Country flag
This is a dumb joke. We all know that there are gas stations damn near everywhere, while high speed chargers are far more scarce. We also know that we can fuel up literally anywhere that there is electricity, while gas cars need to go to a station.

romanservices

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 MME GTPE, FJ Cruiser, F150 EcoBoost, F-53
Country flag
Never had a problem filling up my truck, fj, RV, sxs, atv, motorcycle or boat. I burn dirty.
Sponsored