Jimrpa

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Infinite Blue Premium Mustang Mach E ER AWD
Occupation
Retied (formerly tried to herd highly technical, independent cats)
Country flag
I bet the "mileage" is in km. Mine continues to be despite showing "mi" as the unit and I'm not sure if there's any way to "fix" it in the site as a user.

this particular thing has come up a few times on here, which is why I have confidence that's what you're seeing.
Nice theory but 1,600 KM wouldn’t be 300 miles It would be closer to 1,000 miles.
Sponsored

OP
OP
Jimrpa

Jimrpa

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Country flag
In the online dashboard, I see the correct numerical value for miles, but the unit says km.

But on the main My Ford Vehicles screen it says Current Miles 175, which is not correct in any unit.
This is what I observe as well.

OP
OP
Jimrpa

Jimrpa

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Country flag
I also got the fix! Happy to see folks who haven't reported it also got the fix. Seems like a batch fix, which is the best outcome.

Now there's a lingering "Remote Vehicle Setup" badge on the vehicle dashboard that I'm unable to complete. I already did this with my "Edge Mach-E" and have a working profile.

Screen Shot 2021-05-19 at 11.53.04 AM.png

When I go through the setup steps, I get an error message of "VIN must be added to FordPass to continue."

Screen Shot 2021-05-19 at 11.55.05 AM.png

So, at least there's progress…
Mine is stuck at 75%

GoGoGadgetMachE

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mach-E 1st Ed., 2022 Lightning Platinum
Occupation
Professional forum cheerleader and fanboy
Country flag
The mileage is showing in KM as well as charge level is In KM but the numerical values displayed seem to be close to what they are in miles
yeah that's what I'm saying, that it says they are kilometers. but they are actually miles... eg here's mine

Ford Mustang Mach-E Update for Mustang Mach E Edge Owners 1621458267213

as of that timestamp, those were both accurate numbers in miles, but the web site clearly reads "KM".

highland58

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mach-E GT, 2023 Bolt EUV, 2018 F150 XLT
Occupation
IT Solutions Architect
Country flag
I also got the fix! Happy to see folks who haven't reported it also got the fix. Seems like a batch fix, which is the best outcome.

Now there's a lingering "Remote Vehicle Setup" badge on the vehicle dashboard that I'm unable to complete. I already did this with my "Edge Mach-E" and have a working profile.

Screen Shot 2021-05-19 at 11.53.04 AM.png

When I go through the setup steps, I get an error message of "VIN must be added to FordPass to continue."

Screen Shot 2021-05-19 at 11.55.05 AM.png

So, at least there's progress…
I initially setup my profile in the car. FordPass wanted to do that also and it seems to be a second profile as it sees my original one and won't give me button one on the door lock. My original profile seems to be ok but fordpass won't give up bugging me.

GoGoGadgetMachE

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mach-E 1st Ed., 2022 Lightning Platinum
Occupation
Professional forum cheerleader and fanboy
Country flag
In the online dashboard, I see the correct numerical value for miles, but the unit says km.
that's exactly what I am saying and has been said on this forum before, yes.

But on the main My Ford Vehicles screen it says Current Miles 175, which is not correct in any unit.
this page: Account Management (ford.com) ?

that page seems very far behind on updates. Not sure when it updates but it's clearly not pulling from the same place as the Vehicle Dashboard... but I have little reason to go to that page (well, TBH, I have little reason to go to the Vehicle Dashboard either, but I have even less reason for the all-up list...)

Nice theory but 1,600 KM wouldn’t be 300 miles It would be closer to 1,000 miles.
which page are you talking about, the Vehicle Dashboard or the Account Management page? I have very high confidence based on previous discussions on here that the Vehicle Dashboard behaves 100% as I describe and have now shown a screenshot of above, which is showing KM as the unit indicator when it's really miles. But I have no idea what's going on with the Account Management screen.

perhaps a screenshot:?

bairdc3

First Name
Baird
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E Premium EXT, Chevy Silverado, Chevy Equinox
Occupation
Chief Technology Officer
Country flag
Mine says 50% and I have yet to find out what the other 50% is to get to 100% "Remote Vehicle Setup"
Sponsored