smcnair

First Name
Stuart
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F-150 Platty, Explorer Platty, '23 Premium
Country flag
Well Ford came through and issued a new MSRP and sticker for the Mach-E Premium I ordered and they couldn't get delivered before the new year. They reduced the price below the threshold so I am heading to the dealer tomorrow to trade the Select. Going to lose a little money on the select but the wife really wants the new one.

OP
OP

Chicago-E

First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 GTPE Iconic Silver, 2021 GTPE Space White
Occupation
Generator Technician
Country flag
Well Ford came through and issued a new MSRP and sticker for the Mach-E Premium I ordered and they couldn't get delivered before the new year. They reduced the price below the threshold so I am heading to the dealer tomorrow to trade the Select. Going to lose a little money on the select but the wife really wants the new one.
premium is a lot nicer and has a lot more comfort features than the select. you will enjoy it

4sallypat

First Name
Pat
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'23 MME delivered May '23 + '22 Lightning July '22
Occupation
Network Tech
Country flag
I also got lucky with my purchase, got 500kwh of free EA charging because the previous owner didnt use any of them. have until October to use them all which will be tough
I didn't know the free kWH transfers to a second owner !

Did you get your Ford pass account linked to the MME that you purchased or are you using their account ?

smcnair

First Name
Stuart
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F-150 Platty, Explorer Platty, '23 Premium
Country flag
premium is a lot nicer and has a lot more comfort features than the select. you will enjoy it
Yeah, mainly it's not the same color as the one my son bought. That was driving her nuts. We have the C&T so have most of the features. One that bothered me though was not having a power passenger seat. First world problem for sure.

OP
OP

Chicago-E

First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Generator Technician
Country flag
I didn't know the free kWH transfers to a second owner !

Did you get your Ford pass account linked to the MME that you purchased or are you using their account ?
When I linked the car to my account and enrolled it in blueOval charge network it is showing 500kWh balance. It must of transferred with the car and still has an expiration date of 2yrs from the the vehicle was put in service(10/24/23). my wife's car has about 300kWh remaining so its not from her account.

Soflamach

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Honda Accord
Country flag
Hi all, Iā€™m stalking a ā€˜22 Premium near me with less than 14k miles. Only concern is two owners in less than a year. Looks like the first owner traded it in after a recall in June. Second owner sold it less than 6 months later. It was originally listed at $53k but was just dropped to $48.9k this week.

OP
OP

Chicago-E

First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Generator Technician
Country flag
Hi all, Iā€™m stalking a ā€˜22 Premium near me with less than 14k miles. Only concern is two owners in less than a year. Looks like the first owner traded it in after a recall in June. Second owner sold it less than 6 months later. It was originally listed at $53k but was just dropped to $48.9k this week.
There was a lot of turn over in the ev space do you resale value last year. Also possible the owners didnā€™t do their research and the range limitations didnā€™t work for them. 49k is a good price for 22 from what Iā€™ve seen. Are there a bunch of service visits? That would be a red flag.

Soflamach

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Honda Accord
Country flag
There was a lot of turn over in the ev space do you resale value last year. Also possible the owners didnā€™t do their research and the range limitations didnā€™t work for them. 49k is a good price for 22 from what Iā€™ve seen. Are there a bunch of service visits? That would be a red flag.
CarFax has the first recall and the 10k service which included reprogramming the HVAC module.

YunniorO

First Name
Yunnior
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mach-E Premium AWD ER (Job 2)
Country flag
We bought a used 2021 Mach-E Premium (AWD Extended Range) with 20k for 41k on 5/20. We had it for about 8 days and now it looks like the HVBJB failed ā˜¹

Itā€™s been a fantastic car and I think we just got really un-lucky. Iā€™d definitely recommend doing an inspection with a ford dealer after purchasing to ensure thereā€™s no codes/anything else if the vehicle was built before May of 2022. Iā€™m not sure if that wouldā€™ve helped us considering it appears this issue comes with no warning, but it canā€™t hurt and we failed to do that.

Itā€™s currently at the dealership and probably wonā€™t be able to get looked at until early next week according to the dealership.
Sponsored