Christopher
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Possible Mach e
Country flag
Hello

What's the invoice pricing and tax incentives for nj

I been searching the forum and can't find the invoice price sheet. Are there any other Ford incentives

I believe the government has a 7500 tax break nj 5000 and no sales tax
Sponsored

JB20

First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2018 Jeep JLU Sport S
Country flag
Hello

I been searching the forum and can't find the invoice price sheet. Are there any other Ford incentives

Most if not all are paying MSRP. Some are paying an additional dealer mark up. There were some incentives for leasing but unsure if those are still valid. The Mach E is still getting the $7500 Fed tax credit.

Edited to add: MSRP is the invoice as you are buying the car directly from Ford and the dealer is just facilitating the transfer.

OP
OP

Lappo424

First Name
Christopher
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Possible Mach e
Country flag
Most if not all are paying MSRP. Some are paying an additional dealer mark up. There were some incentives for leasing but unsure if those are still valid. The Mach E is still getting the $7500 Fed tax credit.
Does that come off at time of sale or when you file taxes

JB20

First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2018 Jeep JLU Sport S
Country flag
Does that come off at time of sale or when you file taxes
When you file your taxes, provided you qualify for the full amount. If your Fed tax liability is greater that $7500 then you do.

Motomax

First Name
Max
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
VW GLI, 4Runner
Country flag
Hello

There’s no invoice price sheet really, those are pretty much BS anyways. Your best price in this current environment will be x-plan pricing (check with your employer) which is about a 2% savings.
Your area may have Ford Options incentives (this is not a lease). Incentives vary from 0,1000, or 2500 off at time of sale. Start a build on the desktop site and there will be a calculate payment button (or something similar) which will give you the options incentives for your zip code.

can’t comment on any state incentives.

timbop

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Solar powered 2021 MME ER RWD & 2022 Corsair PHEV
Occupation
Software Engineer
Country flag
Ford's website tells you the MSRP, which is what the cars are selling for.

The $7500 fed incentive comes off of your tax liability for next year. There are many threads with the details, but look at your tax return for this year, line 11 I believe

NJ is offering a rebate at time of purchase; $5000 if the MSRP is BELOW $45000 and $2000 if it is BELOW $55000

Investigate the "Ford options" program. It is similar to a lease but the car is titled in your name so you can claim the federal tax incentive. Plenty of threads on that. Ford was offering $2500 cash back on options in NJ but I don't know if they still are

Brutakus

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Star White Mach-E Select AWD Comfort/Tech Package
Country flag
Every dealer I talked to said there's no dealer holdback on the MME and that its the first car Ford has done that with- I cant confirm if this is true or not but multiple unrelated dealerships have said this.

And the other strange thing with the MME is that everywhere I look, Invoice price is actually higher than MSRP by about $1k

OP
OP

Lappo424

First Name
Christopher
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Possible Mach e
Country flag
Thanks for the info. I'm going to stay with my maverick order. Can't beat 20k and 40mpg.

I can't get away with no bed

timbop

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Solar powered 2021 MME ER RWD & 2022 Corsair PHEV
Occupation
Software Engineer
Country flag
Every dealer I talked to said there's no dealer holdback on the MME and that its the first car Ford has done that with- I cant confirm if this is true or not but multiple unrelated dealerships have said this.

And the other strange thing with the MME is that everywhere I look, Invoice price is actually higher than MSRP by about $1k
MSRP doesn't include the $1100 delivery charge

Brutakus

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Star White Mach-E Select AWD Comfort/Tech Package
Country flag
MSRP doesn't include the $1100 delivery charge
Gotcha- so going off of that, it looks like Invoice and MSRP are essentially the same with an MME
Sponsored