Rod
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E ER AWD
Occupation
Nurse
Country flag
I just got Wet Okole's Neoprene seat covers installed. Living in Huntington Beach, CA, with two kids, there are many beach and pool trips where sand, chlorine, and saltwater would wreak havoc. My first edition was the car they used to get measurements, and now you should be able to reach out to them if you're interested.

IMG_2842.JPEG

IMG_2844.JPEG

IMG_2841.JPEG

IMG_2843.JPEG

Just need the wind noise issues fixed and I'm a super happy camper with my Mach-E
Hey @Mojuba ,
In you photos the rear seat armrest seems to fit much better. My rear seat has a bunch of loose fabric where they tried it recess in for the pocket the armrest ticks into. But that extra material, combined with the extra layer of material for the armrest cover, means my armrest won’t fold up all the way. Too much added material layers for the tight space. And with the arm rest down the cover is just bunched up there. Rather than fit to the back of the armrest cut out.
Do you find this too. Wondering if I installed incorrectly. Am I supposed to take the hard plastic from inside the pocket and then install the cover and put the plastic back in over the neoprene?

Murse-In-Airy

First Name
Rod
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E ER AWD
Occupation
Nurse
Country flag
Going to continue to hijack this thread as nobody else ever got back to me on the rear seat armrest question.

Well… I finally got fed up with the bunched up neoprene around the arm rest. With nothing to hold the fabric back into the armrest recess, after a couple up/downs with the armrest it was just a jumbled mess. It truly prevented the armrest from even being raised. And when you forced it, the neoprene sticking out from under the arm rest was still a puckered jumble.

I ended up pulling that part of the seatback all the way out of the car. With the seatback out I pulled off the wet Okole cover and loosened the OEM seatback cover. With that unzipped and out of the way there are 4 bolts you can remove that allow you to slide up and remove the whole armrest assembly.
I restretched the wet Okole cover and sliced a couple holes in it where the bolts and tabs go. Then I put the armrest back in and reassembled.

It looks 300% better. The armrest still doesn’t quite close but the neoprene doesn’t bunch up anymore at all. Maybe this was the way it was supposed to be done to start with an I’m a little slow. But I’m glad I made the effort. More importantly, my wife is glad I made the effort.

Ford Mustang Mach-E Wet Okole Seat Covers Installed E3BA4035-85D4-4286-9E08-AD5F95CD28E2

Ford Mustang Mach-E Wet Okole Seat Covers Installed 1A009657-C844-49C0-884F-86272F7308DF

Deleted member 9461

That looks like TRON graphics...what's an Okole??? never mind its an ass of a question get it? get iii, wa waa wa waa waaaa

Last edited by a moderator:

HBGuy

First Name
Guy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Current: 2021 MME Prem LR-RD; 2013 Focus Electric
Occupation
IT Architect
Country flag
I just got Wet Okole's Neoprene seat covers installed. Living in Huntington Beach, CA, with two kids, there are many beach and pool trips where sand, chlorine, and saltwater would wreak havoc. My first edition was the car they used to get measurements, and now you should be able to reach out to them if you're interested.

IMG_2842.JPEG

IMG_2844.JPEG

IMG_2841.JPEG

IMG_2843.JPEG

Just need the wind noise issues fixed and I'm a super happy camper with my Mach-E
Love wetokole!
Ford Mustang Mach-E Wet Okole Seat Covers Installed 1A009657-C844-49C0-884F-86272F7308DF
I liked your color combination well enough that I ordered the same for my MME Premium in Infinite Blue with gray interior. I was tempted to get the piping in red but was dissuaded from doing so because the stitching on the dash and doors is in white. Very, very pleased with the product, customer service (I'm local in HB and drove over to their showroom - David was very helpful) and available options. They're not cheap, but given the free installation and custom sizing, it's money well spent. I bought my MME outright and plan to have it for a while.

Two Trick Ponies

First Name
Jack
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
1964 1/2 Mustang, 2023 Nite Pony Mach E
Country flag

Finally got these ordered, delivered, and installed. Took a couple hours to install as the Mrs and I pretty well had to disassemble the seats to get these situated.
Had to take the backs off the rear seat in order to get the rear seat bottom to fit back properly. Couldn’t get the seatbelts and latch points to all grab appropriately with the multiple layers of neoprene. So… I now know how to remove the rear seats.
Front seats didn’t require AS MUCH disassembly but I did remove the controls from the sides in order to thread the tethers in a way to maintain tension across the seat bottom and prevent bunching. So that’s another thing I learned today.
Most importantly the Mrs loves her new black seat covers with red ponies. Matches her AOSK storage dust shield thingies.

SO, how do you remove the rear seat backs?