Seat Covers

fpasta

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
22' Mustang Mach E Premium RWD SR
They look really good.

So it comes in a set? Is there an option for just the driver side or fronts. Thanks.
Sponsored

DadzBoyz

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
22 Mustang Mach-E GTPE (ordered), 20 Mazda CX-5
Occupation
Software Systems Integrator
Country flag
we are also making some red leather and white leather.

WechatIMG54.jpeg
WechatIMG53.jpeg
But..... The GT Performance Edition seats....... Anything to fit those bolsters?
Ford Mustang Mach-E Seat Covers 1662492842203

AOSK

Diamond Sponsor
First Name
Zac
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E select
Country flag
But..... The GT Performance Edition seats....... Anything to fit those bolsters?
Hi, our seat cover wont be able to fit this seat. (because CN dont have this seat option, and we are not able to make measurements)

bncwhite

First Name
Bradley
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'21 GB MME GT
Occupation
Grooper Senior Tech
Country flag
@AOSK

How about the Grabber Blue color for stitching? It would look nice to have the gray/dark gray with blue stitching to match my carā€™s paint!

DrSteveBrule

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
n/a
Country flag
Couldn't you just buy OEM "covers" (maybe not the right word) that replace the original material in a different color? I know it wouldn't be fun to swap them out, but it seems doable. I wouldn't be happy with less-than-perfect fitment.

Lynsey

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Mustang Mach E GT - Star White
Country flag
it looks like this, on our perspective, its fairly easy to install, and the fitment is great. but it's not fair enough for us to say that since we made these. so @Megabueno from @ev-vida pre-purchase a set and we sent it to him, his opinion is fair and impartial, and he gonna try it out and use it on the daily drive for a while, and we will see if there is any place we should make improvements.

2c1d8c8317f0f6c12d574065462c67e.jpg
938de99896f5579fee9219bea19ce3a.jpg
25bf99809a470cb84f80cdc9e2dd92c.jpg
Anyway to purchase just the backseat cover? I want them so my dogs don't mess up the factory seats. Figure the
it looks like this, on our perspective, its fairly easy to install, and the fitment is great. but it's not fair enough for us to say that since we made these. so @Megabueno from @ev-vida pre-purchase a set and we sent it to him, his opinion is fair and impartial, and he gonna try it out and use it on the daily drive for a while, and we will see if there is any place we should make improvements.

Anyway to just purchase the rear seats? I don't really want them on my fronts. They are for the dogs in the back.

ncmagus

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach e Select, AWD
Country flag
I would be interested in an front-only option. I'm thinking white to protect my wife's legs against hot leather šŸ¤”
Ooh, and shipping to canada, ev-vida only ship to us :'(

Last edited:

monkeyatomic

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E 2022
Country flag
How do people like the AOSKonology seat covers? How do they compare with the Coverking covers available at Ford.com?

OP
OP

SightUp

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach E
Occupation
ARNG
Country flag
I really like mine. I have gotten several complements about them from passengers. The straps that go under the seat do need to be pulled once a month or so, though. The only other ones I know of is Catskin and those look amazeballs.

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Mach-E GT, 2023 F-150 Raptor 37
Country flag
oh, i see, yes we currently dont have a GT seat cover.
Are you seat covers incompatible with the base GT or only the GT Performance Edition? I have a base GT being delivered tomorrow, which I believe has the same seats as the Premium.

Also, do your black seat covers (with or without logo) have colored stitching? If so, what color is the stitching? In pictures, it looks blue. Do you have black covers with RED stitching available as I am doing a black/red theme on my interior.

Finally, where can I order the covers currently? Amazon appears to be out of stock.

AOSK

Diamond Sponsor
First Name
Zac
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E select
Country flag
Are you seat covers incompatible with the base GT or only the GT Performance Edition? I have a base GT being delivered tomorrow, which I believe has the same seats as the Premium.

Also, do your black seat covers (with or without logo) have colored stitching? If so, what color is the stitching? In pictures, it looks blue. Do you have black covers with RED stitching available as I am doing a black/red theme on my interior.

Finally, where can I order the covers currently? Amazon appears to be out of stock.
https://www.amazon.com/AOSKonology-...ries/dp/B0B3GN378L?ref_=ast_sto_dp&th=1&psc=1
this is the link to our product, and yes, the stiching on the black seat cover is in blue.
if its regular Mach E seat, it shall fit.
and for a red stiching, we would have a 100$ additional charge.
Sponsored