What is the actual delivery time on a Mach-E??

Phil-Springs

First Name
Phil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach E CA RT1 AWD Extended DMG 2022
Country flag
I used Phil Long Motor City in Colorado Springs... not sure what priority I am on their list. I am assuming I could call and try to get it figured out.
Also I ordered a RT1 AWD Ext from same dealer on 12/5 .. still no production date. Delivery times vary widely between GTs and the other models.
Sponsored

OP
OP
First Name
Dylan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ram 3500, AWD Mach E Select Reserved
Occupation
Engineer
Also I ordered a RT1 AWD Ext from same dealer on 12/5 .. still no production date. Delivery times vary widely between GTs and the other models.
Interesting.... I am hoping that the select gets grouped in with the GTs following their shutdown of the premium and RT1 models. Have you tried contacting the dealer to see what your priority number is?

devmach-e

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Premium RWD ER, 2016 Toyota Highlander Hybrid
Occupation
Unix Sysadmin
Country flag
I ordered September 1st, 2021. I supposedly will get my car at the end of this month or early next month. Car sat for nearly 2.5 months on a chip hold.

KyloRen

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
MME22 Cal Rt1 eAWD
Country flag
I ordered Rt1-ext-awd 1/30 through dealer. Other than some no-info mailer stating the delays, nothing from Ford yet. Ironically, I ordered Rt1 as it them used to show 20+ week delivery, vs premium/gt showing 28+ weeks. Can't believe the lack of communication for a $60k purchase!!

H.Bergeron

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-e, Lightning
Country flag
I am at 28 weeks and just got my car. Premium eAWD ER. I am in FL. The process went just as Ford said it would. I ordered thru a dealer. I was treated well and no games were played.
How long after you ordered did it change to production scheduled?

P. T. Magoo

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'15 Volt, '22 MME Ca Rt-1
Occupation
Physical Therapist, Freelance Trombonist
Country flag
"What is the actual delivery time on a Mach-E??"

Approximately noon, give or take 23 hours. Can't say what day, but again, approximately noon.

Hope that helps!

Bill S

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
22 MME Prem ER eAWD, 18 Tesla M3, 64 Falcon Sprint
Country flag
How long after you ordered did it change to production scheduled?
I believe it was on 2/3/22 by email from Ford and the date was 3/7/22 for production. As it turned out it slipped a week and I ended up in the 3/14 build week group.

H.Bergeron

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-e, Lightning
Country flag
I believe it was on 2/3/22 by email from Ford and the date was 3/7/22 for production. As it turned out it slipped a week and I ended up in the 3/14 build week group.
And then delivery took another 2 months?

Bill S

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
22 MME Prem ER eAWD, 18 Tesla M3, 64 Falcon Sprint
Country flag
And then delivery took another 2 months?
Technically yes. But, 2/3 I was notified of my VIN and the week of production. The week of production (then 3/7) can change given disruptions on the supply side. And it takes a few days for the car to be built. The next step after being built is the shipped date and that means it has left the factory. Mine arrived at the dealer on 4/15 and it was thru "prep' on 4/19 which was my purchase day. Some cars had their production take up to 3 weeks longer than mine due to chip shortages that occurred during my production cycle but that didn't affect me. Stuff can happen but my experiences based on info I got back during the process made me feel that they were trying to get my car built and delivered.

The key to the process can be found in any "BUILD WEEK" thread. Mine was a very active group with mostly good info coming. There are always a bunch of whiners that make it sound unpleasant but I ignore those folks. Take a look at the 3/14 build week thread. It is extensive. But it shows the process.

Good luck. You will be getting one of the best cars ever made. You have made a good choice.

ADDZ71

First Name
Austin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
21 MME Premium ER AWD (sold) 22 MME GT (Del 5/22)
Occupation
Lithium expert
Country flag
Ordered 12/7/21. Delivered to dealer on 5/12/22. GT.
Sponsored