What are the odds? (Taking delivery on time)

AstralLiving

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Mach E GTPE in Dark Matter Gray
Occupation
Video Game Producer
Country flag
Mine had frequent updates in Ford's vehicle visibility report in August. Original ETA was late August, that slipped to now (9/15-9/21). Fully expecting another slip.

Mine has apparently been at a junction point in Illinois since Aug 25th. No updates in about 4 weeks.

This part of the wait suuuuuccckkks. I wish someone could tell me for certain what is going on. I'm gonna try my hand at escalation when my date inevitably slips after this week. @Ford Motor Company fyi in case you're interested to reach out :)

I hope you get yours soon, some people have had it delivered in 4 weeks or less.
Sponsored

kkgg

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
mach e
Country flag
Previously we can track the car by Vin at https://www.palsapp.com/

Then they restricted it. Then we figured a hack to by pass the restriction and track.

Now even the hack is not working. Dealer is your best bet to track

Mrn

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
MMES
Occupation
Aviation
Country flag
My MME Select showed up at the dealership yesterday and will take a couple of days for prep. Hopefully I'll have it home this Thursday😊. So built In first half of July and at dealer last half of September. Ordered March 2nd.

OP
OP
West1134

West1134

First Name
Kris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
22 MME Premium AWD, ER,06 Duramax,16 Acadia Denali
Country flag
Well it moved...not far, but it moved LOL.

Was at Ramp 6R Richards-gebaur, MO, tonight's update was Ramp 6M Argentine, KS. Both dealer and Ford Chat said ETA is still by 9/27. We'll see.

OP
OP
West1134

West1134

First Name
Kris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
22 MME Premium AWD, ER,06 Duramax,16 Acadia Denali
Country flag
My delivery window (9/21-27) has come and gone. Called dealership and they are now telling me November 2nd......WTF?!?! WHY is it going to sit in KS another month? I just don't get that.

I reached out to a buddy who works for BNSF, and gave him the railcar number since the dealership has been useless in giving me any updates, even with requested (all I get is "it still looks like it's on time!" until it wasn't) and unfortunately he told me the railcar was placed on a "bad order status" but he couldn't see as to why. He said it can range from anything to damage to the cargo (ie my and others cars) or an issue with the brakes/rigging on the railcar itself. SO I'm hoping its the latter and they get it resolved quickly.

So here's to trying to forget about my order, and go about life until hopefully it shows up within this delivery window.

DadwithaMach

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Mach E Premium RWD Ext
Occupation
Help Desk Manager
Country flag
This morning I got off a Chat with Ford.com seeing if my date could have changed.

" Nov. 14th, 2022 with an estimate arriving at the dealership between Dec. 6th to Dec. 12th, 2022 "

IDK how this could be true... but there was another person on this forum that I spoke to and for the life of me I cannot find my conversation, but they had a crazy delivery date like this and was true
Sponsored