What is the Best Way To Completely Lift the MME Up on 4 Jack Stands?

MyLittlePony2022

First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 "Mach-E Auto" GTPE, Cyber Orange
Country flag
I put the jack pads on the car a while back to ensure I can lift the MME and not hit the battery. My MME jus thit 10K so I decided to rotate the tires, and really look at the tire wear. Time to start to look for new tires, but that is another story. The manual suggest rotating the rear tires straightforward and moving the front tires to the rear, in an X-pattern.

I decided I would jack the car up entirely and put it on four jack stands. This would allow me to remove all four tires and then rotate them. I jacked up the front enough to put a jack stand under the rear on each side. However, I found that I could not get a jack stand under the car with the front jack in place There simply is not enough room to put the jack and jack stand between the arrows (i.e. the only points on the car to jack). I have a 3 ton floor jack and 3 ton stands which are sturdy. I did borrow my neighbors 2 ton jack stands. These are little smaller than mine but still could not get them in between the arrows. I tried a few different positions but still no luck.

Ok, I admit it, I could not figure it out and thus asking the forum for help. How do you jack the MME up and put it on four jack stands? Any and all input is welcomed. Pictures are great too.
Sponsored

HuntingPudel

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 MME GT-PE, 1979 Fire-Am, 1972 K/5 Blazer
Occupation
Engineering
Country flag
I use a load spreader truss on my jack and Jack up one side at a time, NASCAR-style. Lift one side, set it on a pair of stands, then lift the other and set on stands. 😊🐩

OP
OP
MyLittlePony2022

MyLittlePony2022

First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 "Mach-E Auto" GTPE, Cyber Orange
Country flag
@Mach-Lee and @HuntingPudel. I am now even more confused than normal. o_O The vidoe and the NASCAR way of jacking the car is on the side rail. I thought we could only jack up the car on the ends of the rail between the little arrow. See below.

That is why I was having issues with jacking the car and putting the jack stands in that small space. Won't jacking in the middle damage that rail?

Ford Mustang Mach-E What is the Best Way To Completely Lift the MME Up on 4 Jack Stands? 1690420456852
Sponsored