Threads
Reaction score
Website
holeinonebox.com
Vehicles
2021 Mach E Premium AWD ER
Country flag
Hi everyone,

I picked up my Mach E yesterday and I am loving it so far! I was doing a walk around the car when I got home and saw this piece that wasn’t sitting flush and looked broken? Not really sure what it is. Can anyone provide insight?

Thanks,
Bill

Edit: I know it’s dirty and has bugs on it! Getting it detailed today!

Ford Mustang Mach-E What is this next to the front camera? BDA384D1-71E0-4B3D-BEBF-079BFAEEBFC8

Ford Mustang Mach-E What is this next to the front camera? 92453549-7AB8-4B3F-87A7-9D6A795670CB

JohnnyForensic

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'21 Infinite Blue MME 4X Premium
Occupation
Digital Forensics
Country flag
That's the shield/deflector for the front camera washer. When you hit your windshield washer spray function, it pops out, washer fluid hits it, and the angle directs it over top of the camera lens to clean it. They seem to break off with some minor regularity based upon reading posts here, so best not to touch it!

OP
OP
WildBillTV

WildBillTV

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Website
holeinonebox.com
Vehicles
2021 Mach E Premium AWD ER
Country flag
That's the shield/deflector for the front camera washer. When you hit your windshield washer spray function, it pops out, washer fluid hits it, and the angle directs it over top of the camera lens to clean it. They seem to break off with some minor regularity based upon reading posts here, so best not to touch it!
Ahh I didn't even know that was a thing lol thank you for the help!

mylittlepony

First Name
Dominick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
MachE
Country flag
I need mine replaced as well😞 any vids on replacing that part and what is part number
Sponsored