What modifications are people planning? Ideas?

Jayhawkoholic

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ford Mustang MachE Premium AWD
Occupation
Film/Television
Country flag
I have the Carbonized Grey. I like it, but it feels like it’s missing something. I love the GT grille. So I’m planning on putting a grille vinyl. I also bought Plastidip/gloss to black out my rims. Luckily I found one example online of what exactly what I want to do. I’d love to get the calipers red as well. And I bought mustang caliper decals so when I get to it, that can be added.
Quoted:
Calipers powder coated: $950
Grille Vinyl: $70 install +$100 (struckndesign)
Stripes: $175
Plastidip w/gloss: $79 self install (dipyourcar)
Decals: $13 w/shipping (supdec graphix)
Window Tint 15%: $180
I’m in SoCal.

Ford Mustang Mach-E What modifications are people planning? Ideas? 008EB6F0-3AC9-489F-85E8-0F6E80CED26C

Ford Mustang Mach-E What modifications are people planning? Ideas? 27AF14AA-5316-4B30-8847-F20730D6A8F5

TRP

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach E P4x, Ford F150
Country flag
Getting my windows tinted this Friday. Have a detail guy coming to the house in September to clay, polish and install PPF from the front all the way back to the doors, A pillars, B pillars as well as all the gloss black around the bottom and then ceramic coat tho whole ball of wax.

I may paint the calipers red, just haven't made up my mind yet on that

OP
OP
Jayhawkoholic

Jayhawkoholic

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Film/Television
Country flag
Getting my windows tinted this Friday. Have a detail guy coming to the house in September to clay, polish and install PPF from the front all the way back to the doors, A pillars, B pillars as well as all the gloss black around the bottom and then ceramic coat tho whole ball of wax.

I may paint the calipers red, just haven't made up my mind yet on that
yeah I’m not sure yet either. Powder coat sounds Like it’s a lot better than painting?? But at $950, not sure yet. Not sure I want to try and paint myself, sounds like a ton of work!

Bamboozle

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-e sr awd
Country flag
I looking into changing the color of the stitches, just not sure how to get the best results.
Then have it the same color as stripes and breaks. Now my breaks are red and so is my stitches, but I don't want it red lol

OP
OP
Jayhawkoholic

Jayhawkoholic

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Film/Television
Country flag
I looking into changing the color of the stitches, just not sure how to get the best results.
Then have it the same color as stripes and breaks. Now my breaks are red and so is my stitches, but I don't want it red lol
Can you post some photos! I’d love to see some :)

my2ndstang

First Name
Stephen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Premium Extended AWD Mach E
Country flag
I have the Carbonized Grey. I like it, but it feels like it’s missing something. I love the GT grille. So I’m planning on putting a grille vinyl. I also bought Plastidip/gloss to black out my rims. Luckily I found one example online of what exactly what I want to do. I’d love to get the calipers red as well. And I bought mustang caliper decals so when I get to it, that can be added.
Quoted:
Calipers powder coated: $950
Grille Vinyl: $70 install +$100 (struckndesign)
Stripes: $175
Plastidip w/gloss: $79 self install (dipyourcar)
Decals: $13 w/shipping (supdec graphix)
Window Tint 15%: $180
I’m in SoCal.

Ford Mustang Mach-E What modifications are people planning? Ideas? 27AF14AA-5316-4B30-8847-F20730D6A8F5

Looks great!

Nemshick_s

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ford Flex, Kia All Electric Nero, Mustang Mach E
Occupation
Firmware Engineer, Technologist
Country flag
How about lighting up the Mustang Logo Front and back. I believe that the GT has it...

Nemshick_s

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ford Flex, Kia All Electric Nero, Mustang Mach E
Occupation
Firmware Engineer, Technologist
Country flag
I was kicking around doing the Calibers. It would match my color

RickMachE

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Mach-E Premium 4X, 2022 Lightning Lariat
Country flag
Breaks? Sounds bad.

derelict

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mach E Premium AWD ER
Country flag
Check out my thread in the wheels and tires section, I had my wheels powder coated black and calipers powder coated red, both for less than your quote for your calipers in socal. Well worth it!

OP
OP
Jayhawkoholic

Jayhawkoholic

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Film/Television
Country flag
Check out my thread in the wheels and tires section, I had my wheels powder coated black and calipers powder coated red, both for less than your quote for your calipers in socal. Well worth it!
Thanks for the suggestion! Anaheim is a little far, but I shot them a message. This is the reason I love our MachE community.
Sponsored