When Did The Blue Oval Network Return To Canada?

MellowJohnny

First Name
Christian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Mach-E Premium AWD
Occupation
Solution Architect
Country flag
I'm 99% sure when I got my Mach-E in November 2022 the Blue Oval Network had been "disabled" in Canada - but now that the Supercharger access will be through FordPass / Blue Oval I decided to check the App again. Lo and behold it's back, and in Connected Services it now says "Active" with no expiry date.

For those of you who've had you cars for as long or longer, am I loosing my mind? Chargers displayed in the FordPass Map now show "In Network" which I'm sure they never did.

Do we also have Plug N Charge for any of the networks? EC maybe?
Sponsored

ATL

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
1979 Trans Am, 2016 Mustang GT
Occupation
Electrical Engineer
Country flag
I'm 99% sure when I got my Mach-E in November 2022 the Blue Oval Network had been "disabled" in Canada - but now that the Supercharger access will be through FordPass / Blue Oval I decided to check the App again. Lo and behold it's back, and in Connected Services it now says "Active" with no expiry date.

For those of you who've had you cars for as long or longer, am I loosing my mind? Chargers displayed in the FordPass Map now show "In Network" which I'm sure they never did.

Do we also have Plug N Charge for any of the networks? EC maybe?
Have had mine since Dec 22. I do see the "In Network" on the map and it says I can sign up in Connected Services but that option doesn't exist there. Lucky you!