Why are we left out of the Elite Experience Club?

ArthurDOB

First Name
Arthur
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-e Premium AWD STD Range (Delivered 5/22/23)
Occupation
High School Teacher
Country flag
I’m gonna wait till they have an event in my area and just show up. What’s the worst that can happen? 😂
This:
Ford Mustang Mach-E Why are we left out of the Elite Experience Club? 1694724474566
Sponsored

CaptainAmerica

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-e GT and Mach-e Premium
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
I had 3 black mustangs before buying this Mach E GT. I never needed some lame-o club. Except the “Chevy sucks” club.

My final gas GT was a 420HP GT premium convertible which I absolutely adored. But I will never look back. i LOVE this car. I am so glad they did this EV under the Mustang banner. It has so many familiar mustang styling elements and familiar things. It rides more like a Mustang than any other EV.

The Mach-E is as “Mustang” as it needs to be. It’s a hell of a lot more of a Mustang than the 1974 gen 2, or the 1980 or 1990 abominations.

YunniorO

First Name
Yunnior
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mach-E Premium AWD ER (Job 2)
Country flag
I eagerly anticipate release of EV Mustang coupes - not because I want one because I don't, but just to watch heads explode.
In my experience chatting with the “it’s not a Mustang” people - they don’t really care about it being an EV, they’re just upset it’s an SUV. I even had one guy tell me he straight up wouldn’t mind a coupe EV Mustang.

I definitely think there would still be some of those people that would be upset with it being an EV, but I think the majority of it is with the Mach-E being an SUV.

ShoreTang

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Mach-E GT
Occupation
Engineer
Country flag
Here's something else to piss off ICE Mustang owners...anyone else get Camaro vibes on the new body style? Specifically the rear corner panel, and somewhat the front clip. To be clear, I still kinda like it but have always been a Corvette fan more than these other models anyways.
Ford Mustang Mach-E Why are we left out of the Elite Experience Club? 1694724474566

Definitely feel a camero vibe

Kamuelaflyer

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Premium Infinite Blue. ER AWD. 2020 Raptor
Country flag
In my experience chatting with the “it’s not a Mustang” people - they don’t really care about it being an EV, they’re just upset it’s an SUV. I even had one guy tell me he straight up wouldn’t mind a coupe EV Mustang.

I definitely think there would still be some of those people that would be upset with it being an EV, but I think the majority of it is with the Mach-E being an SUV.
Then there are those who are adamant that Ford stopped making Mustangs in 1967. That group doesn't really care about the Mustang moniker in the MME.
Sponsored