Reaction score
Website
www.luminescentphoto.com
Vehicles
2022 Mach-E Select AWD
Occupation
Photographer
Country flag
When I first received my window sticker back in early April, it was dated 4/02.
Since then, the sticker date has updated multiple times, but the frequency has increased.
In fact, this week, with my car still in-transit, it's updated daily for the last three days. Before it would only be at most weekly.

Any rhyme or reason for the updated dates on the generated stickers? Is it when they hit transit milestones, or is it just random?

Anyway, it's just another thing to keep my mind occupied while I wait for my car to travel the last 25 miles or so to my dealer...
Sponsored

BalsaDust

First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Mach E Premium 4X, 2023 Leaf (wifes car)
Occupation
This, that, and everything
Country flag
It updates everytime its scanned, and thats a good thing because it means your car is moving along the slow and agonizing trip to your dealer.

My sticker updated four times in the past three days when it arrived in R-G, then trucked to KC, arrived in KC, and last moved to the Voltz ramp for loading onto a N/S rail car.

Tony

OP
OP
DrJay32

DrJay32

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.luminescentphoto.com
Vehicles
2022 Mach-E Select AWD
Occupation
Photographer
Country flag
It updates everytime its scanned, and thats a good thing because it means your car is moving along the slow and agonizing trip to your dealer.

My sticker updated four times in the past three days when it arrived in R-G, then trucked to KC, arrived in KC, and last moved to the Voltz ramp for loading onto a N/S rail car.

Tony
That's good news, indeed. My car made it to the ramp near Denver, with just the last leg or so left.

stmthoma97

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Select AWD
Country flag
Wonder if the dates change if Ford checks the VVR for you? I've done a chat every day to see if my car has moved from KC and I wonder if that also effects the date on there.

WNKent

First Name
Kent
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
MME CR1 4X
Occupation
Airline
Country flag
When I first received my window sticker back in early April, it was dated 4/02.
Since then, the sticker date has updated multiple times, but the frequency has increased.
In fact, this week, with my car still in-transit, it's updated daily for the last three days. Before it would only be at most weekly.

Any rhyme or reason for the updated dates on the generated stickers? Is it when they hit transit milestones, or is it just random?

Anyway, it's just another thing to keep my mind occupied while I wait for my car to travel the last 25 miles or so to my dealer...
How long after you got your VIN, did you have access to your sticker and what's the difference between blue and green stickers?

Pioneer74

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Lightning Lariat ER - 2022 Mach-E Premium
Country flag
How long after you got your VIN, did you have access to your sticker and what's the difference between blue and green stickers?
Window stickers are available about a week before your Blend date. Green window stickers are special orders. Blue are ordered for dealer stock.

BalsaDust

First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Country flag
Green is for retail special orders and Blue is for fleet or dealer stock orders.

Tony

Izzle

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Mus Mach-E GT Performance; 2008 Mustang GT/CS
Country flag
My GTPE has been stuck in production status for exactly one month now with no movement. However, the window sticker date has now gone to being updated every day for the past week and a half... Wonder what would cause that when it still hasn't even been built yet per the tracker.

mdpmdp

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'22 Premium RWD SR Grabber Blue
Country flag

Tony
I highly doubt this, as I've been "stuck" in Laredo since 5/2 but have received sticker updates more frequently. According to KCS, the railcar arrived at IFG on 5/11 but has not been unloaded, which is confirmed via Ford Chat's last known location (Laredo) and the lack of any update in Palsapp. I don't think my car is getting scanned every day during this process.

BalsaDust

First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Country flag
I highly doubt this, as I've been "stuck" in Laredo since 5/2 but have received sticker updates more frequently. According to KCS, the railcar arrived at IFG on 5/11 but has not been unloaded, which is confirmed via Ford Chat's last known location (Laredo) and the lack of any update in Palsapp. I don't think my car is getting scanned every day during this process.
While your vehicle may be sitting in the railcar, the paperwork for your car is constantly scanned. Sometimes its just to determine when it will be moved, other times is daily inventory in the US.
Now I don't know how true all this information is but I was told the exact same information from Norfolk Southern at their Voltz location and the Delaware auto port location when i called last week.

Tony

mdpmdp

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'22 Premium RWD SR Grabber Blue
Country flag
While your vehicle may be sitting in the railcar, the paperwork for your car is constantly scanned. Sometimes its just to determine when it will be moved, other times is daily inventory in the US.
Now I don't know how true all this information is but I was told the exact same information from Norfolk Southern at their Voltz location and the Delaware auto port location when i called last week.

Tony
My friend's sticker updated yesterday(when I pulled it up) and again today, but the car was delivered to the dealer exactly 4 weeks ago today (4/20) and he's had possession of it since 4/28. Not trying to be argumentative, just don't think his sticker would still be scanned at this point to cause an update. Seems just like a Ford system update thing, because I don't recall seeing window stickers update on a semi-daily basis until recently.

BalsaDust

First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Country flag
My friend's sticker updated yesterday(when I pulled it up) and again today, but the car was delivered to the dealer exactly 4 weeks ago today (4/20) and he's had possession of it since 4/28. Not trying to be argumentative, just don't think his sticker would still be scanned at this point to cause an update. Seems just like a Ford system update thing, because I don't recall seeing window stickers update on a semi-daily basis until recently.
Not to worry, I was just reporting what was told to me by the people who do scan the qr codes. Could be done for other reasons not known to us.

Tony
Sponsored