First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
21 Mach E
Occupation
Business Owner
Came out to the car roday and all four windows were open (somebody had broken in) and I don't understand how that could happen, The door was locked and windows were up when we went to be. No alarm went off not did we get an alert. Any thoughts?
Sponsored

generaltso

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 MME Premium AWD SR Infinite Blue
Country flag
How do you know somebody broke in? The windows can be rolled down from the app or the fob.

DevSecOps

First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'21 Audi SQ5 / '23 Rivian R1T / '23 M3P
Occupation
CISO
Country flag
? Why do these threads always come from new accounts with so little information...

OP
OP

JB11

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
21 Mach E
Occupation
Business Owner
How do you know somebody broke in? The windows can be rolled down from the app or the fob.
Because they took stuff. Neither of us open the door or windows with the app or fob.

Nklem

First Name
Norm
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Subaru Solterra
Occupation
Mechanical Engineer
Country flag
Sorry to hear. I am from Maine as well. I am sure crime in Portland is more prevalent than in my area. You can open all of the windows together from the Fob as shown here:
y
You can do it from Fordpass, on your phone as well. It may have been done by accident.

Years ago at Kittery Trading post, I bought a firearm and left in in my Car Truck. I went back in to find my Son and I accidentally hit the truck open button while the fob was in my pocket. I came back and was shocked to find my trunk open and car locked but everything was still there. A very close call but it was 100% my fault.
Sponsored

Last edited: