Wish list or guesses for the final additional Mach-E color?

Shihear

First Name
Shihear
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
GT350
Country flag
I don't know if I've just been staring at the online builder too many times or looking at too many Mach-E photos online but I really feel like there's a medium blue missing. Ford has always had some great blue colors and I wish the choice for the Mach-E wasn't just between Grabber Blue (which isn't even available on non-GT and First Edition models) and Infinite Blue (which looks almost gray).

With another color supposedly coming (per the sites Q&A), I'm hoping it's a medium metallic blue like Lightning Blue. Here's a pic of Lightning Blue vs Grabber Blue.

Ford Mustang Mach-E Wish list or guesses for the final additional Mach-E color? 65vlubpkq6511

Any guesses or wishlist for the final color for the first model year Mach-E?
Sponsored

highland58

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mach-E GT, 2023 Bolt EUV, 2018 F150 XLT
Occupation
IT Solutions Architect
Country flag
Wow, lightning blue is very cool! I would pick that or a similar color over grabber blue or infinite blue on any day of the week. Given the existing color choices only I will probably go with rapid red, but I hope they do offer more choices by ordering time. Are you listening Ford? Its a Mustang, not a Fiesta, there should be bright eye-popping color choices.

Last edited:
OP
OP
Shihear

Shihear

First Name
Shihear
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
GT350
Country flag
Yea right? Imagine Lightning blue or any medium metallic blue on the Mach-E... would totally pop with all the car's nice lines!