Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ordered Mach E Premium All-Wheel Drive
Occupation
Teacher/Coach
Country flag
I have it set to 80%. For fun, I wanted to see the max so I changed in the Ford App to 100%. Yet every morning it is still at 80%. Is there something I have to change on the settings in the car? TIA
Sponsored

MachLovin

First Name
Joseph
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
1972 Chevelle, 2015 Subaru , 2022 Mach E Select
Country flag
I have it set to 80%. For fun, I wanted to see the max so I changed in the Ford App to 100%. Yet every morning it is still at 80%. Is there something I have to change on the settings in the car? TIA
I too have experienced this... But i believe in my case i don't think i had very good internet and Bluetooth connection when using the app to change the setting (maybe i was too far away from the vehicle. Completely guessing). The app said it saved the charge setting to 100% at my home location but didn't charge to the desired level. However, when i got closer to the vehicle and had better internet and Bluetooth connection the next time around it worked perfectly and charged to 100%. I also noticed that this has only happened when i tried to change this setting when using the App. It hasn't happened when i did it manually in the car.

OP
OP

AdamGilles12

First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ordered Mach E Premium All-Wheel Drive
Occupation
Teacher/Coach
Country flag
Thanks for the response. OF course last night it finally charged to 100%. Going to switch back to 80% to see if it works.

JohnnyForensic

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'21 Infinite Blue MME 4X Premium
Occupation
Digital Forensics
Country flag
Instead of changing the whole charge settings screen, why not just use the temporary “Charge to 100%” button on the Charge Details screen?

Ford Mustang Mach-E Won't charge to 100%? IMG_0605

Bikespace

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 MME Premium ER 4x
Country flag
The charge to 100% button only works if the car is in the mood to communicate. Not usually an issue when on my home WiFi, but still an issue sometimes.

generaltso

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 MME Premium AWD SR Infinite Blue
Country flag
The charge to 100% button only works if the car is in the mood to communicate. Not usually an issue when on my home WiFi, but still an issue sometimes.
You can also just change that location to "Charge when plugged in" instead of "Use preferred charge settings".
Sponsored