JM
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ford MMe premium order. Hyundai Ioniq 5 Lrd
Occupation
retired
Country flag
I ordered 3/17, I doubt mine will be scheduled, ever. No production date, nothing. I’m sure there are thousands of others before me, so no chance I’ll get scheduled.
We have some idea of how many MME the current production setup at Cuautitlan can produce.
Ford Mustang Mach-E ⏰ No Mach-E Scheduling Next Week (8/8) 1660266275231

If they can sustain the "July" rate of 1764/week, they could produce 19,404 MME by the end of the 2022MY production run. Of course, we don't know how many unscheduled orders they still have waiting in line for a build date or how many production slots Ford will allocate to GT/Sel/CR1/Prem models, non-US markets, to dealers, or to retail buyers. So, we're unlikely to know much about whether "late" orders for 2022MY MME will get filled before end of the 2022MY run or converted to 2023MY and delivered after New Year's.... until Ford lets us know, perhaps in mid-September. Just guessing.
Sponsored

Ztug

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
21 mache e
Country flag
So are order books opening for 2023 on the 15th of august? Or not?

Jax_GT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Mach-E GT (Build in progress)
Country flag

Todd44

First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Leaf, MME Select, Red, RWD ordered 3/17/22
Occupation
Software Developer Manager
Country flag
This is what I expect, ordered in March, scheduled in May/June for July-ish, however, I did a Rapid Red Select, and I think I was pushed down the list because the GT/Prem/RT1 are profitable (or more profitable, or not as much of a loss) than the Selects. My dealer has 14 cars in various stages (per cars.com, which seems to pick them up when the VIN is created maybe?), 3 Selects, so not too bad, but not mine yet. When I call about them, they are normally cars ordered in November/December/January…

M Openheimer

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E
Country flag
MME Premium AWD ER
Order date - 11/28/2021
Build week - 09/19/2022 (Order recently updated without any email notifications)
Sponsored