PA Bob

First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Premium RWD SB
Country flag
There are a ton of things to know about towing a MME. I wanted to feel more comfortable that I would know what to do if my car needs to be towed. I was reviewing posts with bad experiences, you tube, and the owner's manual. I made this outline of things to know when you get towed (attached file). First of all, I'm sure this forum will have insights to add to my outline. Second, I concede that some of this info won't make sense to you if you haven't already researched this. Hopefully, this will give people something they can stick in their cars in case the day comes that you need a tow. When this is finalized, I will put this outline and the towing guidelines from the manual in my car. I also have the forum marked for this section in case I need to refer back to it. I also have some pics on my phone and I have the outline in Notes on my phone. I look forward to your insights.

Outline download: https://www.macheforum.com/site/attachments/tow-tips-for-mustang-mache-docx.80480/
Sponsored

Attachments

S.B.

First Name
Susan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mustang Mach E
Country flag
There are a ton of things to know about towing a MME. I wanted to feel more comfortable that I would know what to do if my car needs to be towed. I was reviewing posts with bad experiences, you tube, and the owner's manual. I made an outline of things to know when you get towed (attached file). First of all, I'm sure this forum will have insights to add to my outline. Second, I concede that some of this info won't make sense to you if you haven't already researched this. Hopefully, this will give people something they can stick in their cars in case the day comes that you need a tow. When this is finalized, I will put this outline and the towing guidelines from the manual in my car. I also have the forum marked for this section in case I need to refer back to it. I also have some pics on my phone and I have the outline in Notes on my phone. I look forward to your insights.
Thank you for the outline! Just added this to my Note on Troubleshooting My Mach E that I have compiled over the last few months as well. I like the idea of printing it to have on hand and will do that once you finalize it. I also have the image of the tow points handy, just incase, and have marked these on the vehicle with the “Tow” decals. Those were also good points from past discussions that I greatly appreciated.

Last edited:

CA RTE 1

First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach E CA RTE 1 ER, Escape, and Lincoln Aviator
Occupation
Software Engineer
Country flag
There are a ton of things to know about towing a MME. I wanted to feel more comfortable that I would know what to do if my car needs to be towed. I was reviewing posts with bad experiences, you tube, and the owner's manual. I made an outline of things to know when you get towed (attached file).

First of all, I'm sure this forum will have insights to add to my outline.

Second, I concede that some of this info won't make sense to you if you haven't already researched this.

Hopefully, this will give people something they can stick in their cars in case the day comes that you need a tow. When this is finalized, I will put this outline and the towing guidelines from the manual in my car. I also have the forum marked for this section in case I need to refer back to it. I also have some pics on my phone and I have the outline in Notes on my phone. I look forward to your insights.
Thanks (of course I hope to need this procedure) and saved.

blkadr08

First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 MachE Premium XR
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
There are a ton of things to know about towing a MME. I wanted to feel more comfortable that I would know what to do if my car needs to be towed. I was reviewing posts with bad experiences, you tube, and the owner's manual. I made an outline of things to know when you get towed (attached file).

First of all, I'm sure this forum will have insights to add to my outline.

Second, I concede that some of this info won't make sense to you if you haven't already researched this.

Hopefully, this will give people something they can stick in their cars in case the day comes that you need a tow. When this is finalized, I will put this outline and the towing guidelines from the manual in my car. I also have the forum marked for this section in case I need to refer back to it. I also have some pics on my phone and I have the outline in Notes on my phone. I look forward to your insights.
Really good info. Also going to put a copy in the glove compartment.

only remaining (mostly unimportant) question: If this post is about towing the MME, then why a picture of a MME towing a boat? Just wondering.

OP
OP
PA Bob

PA Bob

First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Premium RWD SB
Country flag