Lee
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Mach-E Premium AWD
Occupation
Sci/Eng
Country flag
Sorry to all those that haven't had their vehicles delivered yet, it will be a long wait for you now that deliveries are halted because of the 22S41 recall announced today. I would be livid in your position after all the delays so far. Anyone who hasn't signed yet will probably be waiting until August or later before you can take delivery. 😟
Sponsored

ItsFootballTim

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla Model Y Performance, Mach-e GT (on order)
Country flag
Sorry to all those that haven't had their vehicles delivered yet, it will be a long wait for you now that deliveries are halted because of the 22S41 recall announced today. I would be livid in your position after all the delays so far. Anyone who hasn't signed yet will probably be waiting until August or later before you can take delivery. 😟
I was upset at first … actually going back and forth on how I feel. Would be much more upset if I were to run into the battery problem. Does bother me that someone who ordered months after me could be getting it before me though. But oh well… hope I get it before August.

JeanneB

First Name
Jeanne
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Ford MME GT
Occupation
finance manager
Country flag
I was upset at first … actually going back and forth on how I feel. Would be much more upset if I were to run into the battery problem. Does bother me that someone who ordered months after me could be getting it before me though. But oh well… hope I get it before August.
I haven't actually taken delivery of mine yet. I've been driving on a dealer license plate since the end of last month. The state of Illinois has a $4000 rebate effective on July 1st so I was waiting till then to do my paperwork. I sold my 2021 MME to the dealer yesterday before I knew of the recall. Soooo..... I'm not sure what I'm gonna do now. I think I have to park the 2022 until there is a fix.

Mach-Lee

First Name
Lee
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Mach-E Premium AWD
Occupation
Sci/Eng
Country flag
I haven't actually taken delivery of mine yet. I've been driving on a dealer license plate since the end of last month. The state of Illinois has a $4000 rebate effective on July 1st so I was waiting till then to do my paperwork. I sold my 2021 MME to the dealer yesterday before I knew of the recall. Soooo..... I'm not sure what I'm gonna do now. I think I have to park the 2022 until there is a fix.
Ask if you can nullify the sale and get your 2021 back. Some states let you do this for a couple days after the sale.

RedlegCA

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Premium AWD ER Mach-e, Chevy Silverado
Occupation
Military
Country flag
I just had the ceramic coating done. Front windows are also tinted to match the back and paint protective film added to the font half of the car. I just need to paint the calipers and I’ll be done for a bit.

2E815A0D-10AD-499E-B146-C2A41C40FAFC.jpeg

8D795683-0847-4ECF-9087-E484927C8ECD.jpeg

ItsFootballTim

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla Model Y Performance, Mach-e GT (on order)
Country flag
Was able to finally pick up mine yesterday. Dealer was great (Walnut Creek Ford). Price protection was done without my request, and $1500 credit ($750 for clean fuel CA?) and $750 for the 2021 to 2022 transition. And $500 deposit applied.

My car did sit on the train for like 2 months. Maybe that’s why I saw 2 moths in the car? Not like full blown moth but tiny moth-like bugs. Hope there’s no nest or seat holes.

Progress

First Name
Rufus
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Red MME GTPE
Occupation
retired
Country flag
My dealer emailed me that he can release the MMEs he has, mine included, as of this coming Wed. Stay tuned! {Jonathan}
Its hard to believe that after all the chip-hold and ship-hold wait that now you have the recall wait! I'm sure everyone on this thread is excited for you, because we all love our cars! I bet you will love yours, too, when you finally get it. By the way, I am going in to the dealer on Wednesday to get the recall software update.

JonathanEzor

First Name
Jonathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 MME GT, Taurus, C-MAX Energi, Chrysler PacHy
Country flag
Its hard to believe that after all the chip-hold and ship-hold wait that now you have the recall wait! I'm sure everyone on this thread is excited for you, because we all love our cars! I bet you will love yours, too, when you finally get it. By the way, I am going in to the dealer on Wednesday to get the recall software update.
I'm scheduled for pickup on Wednesday at 3 pm! {Jonathan}

Regularmache

First Name
Stephen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
18 F150 Platinum, 18 Mustang GT PP2, 14 QX80
Occupation
Purchasing
Country flag
Make sure detail cleans the jambs, lift gate area and under rear of the hood by the wipers. Allot of Mexican dust on ours. Dealer was going to re-detail it but we didn't have time. He gave us a $200 check to get it done. Love the GT.