11/01 Build week gang

ponydsp

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'22 MME Premium 4ER, Taycan CT, 650s, F8 on order
Country flag
I wonder if that has anything to do with the multiple train derailments in LA 2 weeks ago near all the vandalism taking place to UP trains and tracks, so everything is backed up?

Yup. I’m at 60 days since leaving the factory now. The railcar tracking hasn’t changed locations for over 10 days.
Sponsored

MONDO

First Name
J
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
(2021) Space White, Premium, AWD Ext Range
Occupation
Design Engineer
Country flag
I wonder if that has anything to do with the multiple train derailments in LA 2 weeks ago near all the vandalism taking place to UP trains and tracks, so everything is backed up?
The railcar I’m tracking is in Upstate NY although I’m sure its all connected. Probably more likely that its frozen to the tracks and buried in a snowdrift at this point!

dniemann

First Name
daniel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mustang Mach E GT
Country flag
so I am finally shipped after a 11/20/21 built date and it shows today on the trucking site, destination Muncie Ramp and "Delivered on Dec 17 2021". what does all this mean and how do I track it from here? Ford is saying 3/19-25 delivery.

Rickyricardo27

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach E Premium AWD S & Tesla M3P
Country flag
so I am finally shipped after a 11/20/21 built date and it shows today on the trucking site, destination Muncie Ramp and "Delivered on Dec 17 2021". what does all this mean and how do I track it from here? Ford is saying 3/19-25 delivery.
I would say maybe a week or 2 and it’ll be home!

MONDO

First Name
J
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Design Engineer
Country flag
Well folks its been a journey but we finally have her. 262 days since playing the order. All that frustration just disappears once its yours. Good luck to those still waiting!
Ford Mustang Mach-E 11/01 Build week gang D17AC218-6882-4AF4-8F41-3A509FE8FDF8

dniemann

First Name
daniel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mustang Mach E GT
Country flag
A few days after my shipping notice I got another moving delivery 3 weeks (now 4/2-8). I don’t think it shipped yet. Are there any tracking links that still work?

MONDO

First Name
J
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Design Engineer
Country flag
A few days after my shipping notice I got another moving delivery 3 weeks (now 4/2-8). I don’t think it shipped yet. Are there any tracking links that still work?
Press your dealer for the railcar number. It’s the only way I was able to keep track of where mine was other than pestering a few people on this forum that are great fun enough to look into United Road.

OP
OP
SirLamerok

SirLamerok

First Name
Mario
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mustang Mach E GT PE Cyber Orange
Country flag
Well I got a 12v fault notification in fordpass. Hope it's not serious.

dniemann

First Name
daniel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mustang Mach E GT
Country flag
Press your dealer for the railcar number. It’s the only way I was able to keep track of where mine was other than pestering a few people on this forum that are great fun enough to look into United Road.
Finally had the nerve to drive by the dealer and press him on this. Apparently she’s in Kansas City, so the April 2-8 date is looking good!

rolltide

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 MME Premium RWD SR Grabber Blue
Country flag
Well folks its been a journey but we finally have her. 262 days since playing the order. All that frustration just disappears once its yours. Good luck to those still waiting!
Ford Mustang Mach-E 11/01 Build week gang D17AC218-6882-4AF4-8F41-3A509FE8FDF8
Congrats! Were you able to get Sales Price Protection applied successfully?

MONDO

First Name
J
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Design Engineer
Country flag
Finally had the nerve to drive by the dealer and press him on this. Apparently she’s in Kansas City, so the April 2-8 date is looking good!
Good luck! You’re patience is admirable!

MONDO

First Name
J
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Design Engineer
Country flag
Congrats! Were you able to get Sales Price Protection applied successfully?
Thank you! I was able to get my dealer to capitulate and honor our original agreement. The salesman just denied having said they would honor X-plan and was saying that ”we” forum people just read too much online as we wait for this car and think we can get it all when it comes time to buy the car. The manager went back through my texts with the salesman and found a line in our conversation where he said they what they would honor.

Was a real shame that it had to get to that point though. Was more upsetting about the principal of them switching what they would offer after waiting so long for a transaction that required minimal work on their end. The best was when I had them admit they would be losing out on only $400 by selling the car under that agreement. No problem in marking up vehicles on the lot $2-10K though.

“Don’t forget to rate us 5 stars and recommend me by name in your review!”
Sponsored