Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2- 2022 Mach-E Performance Extended Range
Occupation
Retired baby!
Country flag
Ok... So, my latest update.

My white one... is now saying "released" from the Agincourt yard as of 5pm. I guess that means it's now on a truck to the dealership??? (crossing fingers?)

And the Red one.... sat in Iowa for the last two days, finally left there an hour ago...

Sooo funny that the Red one is supposed to be here before the white one! EEK!

Anyone else know how long then from when the car was left the yard and going an hour away to the dealership? This waiting is driving me MAD! LOL
Sponsored

OP
OP
Scc18603

Scc18603

First Name
Steven
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ordered 22 Mach e rwd, red. 17 CTS, 22 Jeep GC
Occupation
Technology director
Country flag
Ok... So, my latest update.

My white one... is now saying "released" from the Agincourt yard as of 5pm. I guess that means it's now on a truck to the dealership??? (crossing fingers?)

And the Red one.... sat in Iowa for the last two days, finally left there an hour ago...

Sooo funny that the Red one is supposed to be here before the white one! EEK!

Anyone else know how long then from when the car was left the yard and going an hour away to the dealership? This waiting is driving me MAD! LOL
I know what you meanā€¦.
If my salesman didnā€™t tell me it was inside the service department, I would have driven the hour to go see it today.

bobbi1977

First Name
Bobbi
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Retired baby!
Country flag
I know what you meanā€¦.
If my salesman didnā€™t tell me it was inside the service department, I would have driven the hour to go see it today.
Haha. I went up to the dealership last night and looked on the lot! LOL

bobbi1977

First Name
Bobbi
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Retired baby!
Country flag
Well I am sorry for all the bad news, but I got great news. My Dealer called me today, and apparently my Mach e showed up in the middle of the night last night. I can pick it up on Friday. So technically in and out of the window.
I just donā€™t understand why they called on Thursday and had no idea when it would make the final leg.
Wooohooo. Thatā€™s exciting at least!

are you getting anything done with it? Tinting? Etc?

OP
OP
Scc18603

Scc18603

First Name
Steven
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ordered 22 Mach e rwd, red. 17 CTS, 22 Jeep GC
Occupation
Technology director
Country flag
Wooohooo. Thatā€™s exciting at least!

are you getting anything done with it? Tinting? Etc?
I ordered the lighted pony, and I have the mud guards already. Thinking about the rear pony. Pondering wheels as I think that is where Ford fell short on the design especially on the select.
After that I really have to wait a bit a Mach e and a Jeep Cherokee L Summit is a bit much for one year.

bobbi1977

First Name
Bobbi
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Retired baby!
Country flag
Ok nice!!! Iā€™m getting the windows tinted so Iā€™ll have to wait a few days for them to get that done. Lol.

JiuJitzBlitz

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Mach-e, 2013 F-150
Occupation
Auto Technician
Country flag
Hope you all get yours soon. I was lucky. Ordered late March, Select with C/T package. Built 10/26 and shipped the next day. Ford email stated the earliest would be December 14, but it showed up November 30, Houston area.

IMG_20221202_130920.jpg

canuck1975

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Select MME with tech package - "Peggy"
Country flag
Ok nice!!! Iā€™m getting the windows tinted so Iā€™ll have to wait a few days for them to get that done. Lol.
I should get my windows tinted as well but am thinking of doing it after market. I feel it would be more reasonably priced and I can get the darkest legally allowable in the province and all that jazz. At the dealer though, Iā€™m having them PPF it though. I park under like 784390 trees and itā€™s a priority for me. LOL

bobbi1977

First Name
Bobbi
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Retired baby!
Country flag
I should get my windows tinted as well but am thinking of doing it after market. I feel it would be more reasonably priced and I can get the darkest legally allowable in the province and all that jazz. At the dealer though, Iā€™m having them PPF it though. I park under like 784390 trees and itā€™s a priority for me. LOL
See. We were thinking about ppf or ceramic coating. Mind me asking what they charged for PPF?

canuck1975

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
See. We were thinking about ppf or ceramic coating. Mind me asking what they charged for PPF?
I went PPF because of the trees. Theyā€™re no joke and my cars end up covered in leaves and/or pollen and/or sap. PPF is better protection than ceramic even if itā€™s not as shiny. Que cera cera. The dealership is charging $1300 which in the wheelhouse of what Iā€™d pay and Iā€™d rather be protected right from the start (even if itā€™s ā€winterā€).

I also called in to check the status of my railcar and itā€™s the same as yours - empty and released. Hopefully it means itā€™s on a truck!

bobbi1977

First Name
Bobbi
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Retired baby!
Country flag
Hope you all get yours soon. I was lucky. Ordered late March, Select with C/T package. Built 10/26 and shipped the next day. Ford email stated the earliest would be December 14, but it showed up November 30, Houston area.

Ford Mustang Mach-E 10/24 Build date IMG_20221202_130920
Sweet! That looks like hubbies

bobbi1977

First Name
Bobbi
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Retired baby!
Country flag
I went PPF because of the trees. Theyā€™re no joke and my cars end up covered in leaves and/or pollen and/or sap. PPF is better protection than ceramic even if itā€™s not as shiny. Que cera cera. The dealership is charging $1300 which in the wheelhouse of what Iā€™d pay and Iā€™d rather be protected right from the start (even if itā€™s ā€winterā€).

I also called in to check the status of my railcar and itā€™s the same as yours - empty and released. Hopefully it means itā€™s on a truck!
Wow. Only 1300$? Did you keep it the same color? There is one around here thatā€™s a matte army green. I so want it. Lol
Our colors arenā€™t our first choices, we had to take what we could get as they were ones dealer had ordered.

Odiethedog

First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach E Premium AWD SR
Country flag
Wow. Only 1300$? Did you keep it the same color? There is one around here thatā€™s a matte army green. I so want it. Lol
Our colors arenā€™t our first choices, we had to take what we could get as they were ones dealer had ordered.
Oh wow your railcars all got unloaded! That is great news!

Depending on how far the dealership is from the rail yard, the truck haul should only take one day. (At least for where I am at, greater vancouver area, not sure how it us for Ontario)

I am jealous, mines been here for 7 days, "placed siding" for the last 3 days... the anticipation.... šŸ„µ

bobbi1977

First Name
Bobbi
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Retired baby!
Country flag

Depending on how far the dealership is from the rail yard, the truck haul should only take one day. (At least for where I am at, greater vancouver area, not sure how it us for Ontario)

I am jealous, mines been here for 7 days, "placed siding" for the last 3 days... the anticipation.... šŸ„µ
Eeeek! Yes. We were in ā€œplaced sidingā€ for two days. But only the white one. The red one just left Iowa. (Again, funny since thatā€™s supposed to be here first!)

Hope yours gets moving too! Iā€™m so ready! Plusā€¦. Toyota is giving us a hefty check to turn our 21 Highlander in earlyā€¦. And the deal has a deadline. Lol

canuck1975

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag

Ours are both probably going across the 401 so even though it's not even a day's drive to could days weeks. šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚
Sponsored