saywhat4412

First Name
That Guy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach E
Country flag
How about a good discount for people who are waiting on 2021's while 2022's are being buit and sold.......not insignificant charging time from a network that won't work half the time !
Please Ford.......Do The Right Thing !
Yeah @Ford Motor Company, people got upgraded to 2022 from 2021 and got a $750 credit. They're getting the new model before us for less money.
Sponsored

kennethjk

First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
MME Prem. EB 4WD, X3, IX50
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
@Ford Motor Company How about doing that for everyone who's https://www.ford.com/buy/manage.html page shows build start date of 12/6 and the car is still being built?

it doesn’t seem fair that there are people whose '22 Mach-E's are built and getting shipped, while we're hitting refresh continuously.

some communication, anything is just the right thing to do. doing What you’re not doing is terrible customer relations and you will lose customers. I have another EV on order. This is my first American car in 30 years and the feeling is, you just don’t care.

throw us a bone, something , please. Is anyone at Ford listening?

kennethjk

First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
MME Prem. EB 4WD, X3, IX50
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
@Ford Motor Company How about doing that for everyone who's https://www.ford.com/buy/manage.html page shows build start date of 12/6 and the car is still being built?

There are people on this site who's '22 Mach-E's are built and getting shipped, while we're hitting refresh continuously and calling our dealers, getting no news, or bad news (my estimated delivery sat at 12/31/21 a week or so into '22, then changed to 1/31/22, then 1/30/22, and is now TBD).

We realize that these are unprecedented times, with supply chain issues and a pandemic that has a huge affect on labor. But it's patently wrong to let half-built cars sit while newer cars are completed.

Ford invented the assembly line. You need to re-invent it for our current reality.

Thanks
I copied a bit of your comment

DarkMatter89

First Name
Derek
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mustang Mach-e Premium ext range
Country flag
In other happy/sad news, saw two Mach-E's this weekend: One Space White and one Iconic Silver...the color of the car I'm waiting for. Looks sooooo gooooood....
I messaged Ford about the ordered date build date etc. Awaiting a response, hopefully my order comes on 1/31 which is laughable.

737flyer

First Name
Richard
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2014 BMW X 5, 2021 Mach E-Premium RWD Job 2
Occupation
Retired Airline Pilot
Country flag
Ford, thank you for responding. Please take care of all your customers who are receiving their 2021’s in 2022..
Buy the way this is my 3rd new ford.

rohankumar

First Name
Rohan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach E Premium RWD
Country flag
Hi there. Will you send us a DM with your VIN and dealership info? I can look into this on my end.
@Ford Motor Company and @Ford Team there are many of us with 2021 Mach E orders that are very frustrated by the multiple delays and the lack of communication regards the same from your company. We have all at different points of time considered, are considering or are beyond walking away from our orders to entertain taking our business to more professional establishments. Some of our major concerns include:
  • Getting a 2021 model delivered in the 2022 calendar year. Many of us have order dating back to April 2021 and were promised deliveries within a 16-24 week time frame. We are already well beyond any of those windows.
  • There are multiple users with order dates well after us that have already received their cars.
  • There are also many user with order dates after us that were converted to 2022 models along with getting a nice credit on their account.
  • Our build dates have been pushed back from October to November to finally the week of 12/6/21. After which our cars have been dumped offsite awaiting microchips. There have been no updates from Ford since on when this is going to get resolved. Meanwhile cars continue to get built and assembled even on the 2022 models.
You owe all of us some basic answers and updates on our cars. That's the least from a company with a storied legacy to live up to. Don't forget that you are in a very competitive segment of the industry and word of mouth will be big complementary part of your success.

I will let the many other chime about their experiences. When and if contacted by you we can DM you our VIN # and dealership details. We all want you to do the right thing.

GuliblGuy

First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Shadow Black 2021 Premium 4X Mach E
Country flag
@Ford Motor Company Ordered 4/26 and car is still "in production" and who knows when it's coming. Seeing other people who ordered in July and got their cars in Nov/Dec is extremely frustrating...to say the absolute least.

agdad

Banned
Banned
First Name
Derek
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2020 Ford Edge
Country flag
@Ford Motor Company Ordered 4/26 and car is still "in production" and who knows when it's coming. Seeing other people who ordered in July and got their cars in Nov/Dec is extremely frustrating...to say the absolute least.
How about people getting GT's ordered after me already driving while I continue to wait !

rohankumar

First Name
Rohan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach E Premium RWD
Country flag
@Ford Motor Company and @Ford Team there are many of us with 2021 Mach E orders that are very frustrated by the multiple delays and the lack of communication regards the same from your company. We have all at different points of time considered, are considering or are beyond walking away from our orders to entertain taking our business to more professional establishments. Some of our major concerns include:
  • Getting a 2021 model delivered in the 2022 calendar year. Many of us have order dating back to April 2021 and were promised deliveries within a 16-24 week time frame. We are already well beyond any of those windows.
  • There are multiple users with order dates well after us that have already received their cars.
  • There are also many user with order dates after us that were converted to 2022 models along with getting a nice credit on their account.
  • Our build dates have been pushed back from October to November to finally the week of 12/6/21. After which our cars have been dumped offsite awaiting microchips. There have been no updates from Ford since on when this is going to get resolved. Meanwhile cars continue to get built and assembled even on the 2022 models.
You owe all of us some basic answers and updates on our cars. That's the least from a company with a storied legacy to live up to. Don't forget that you are in a very competitive segment of the industry and word of mouth will be big complementary part of your success.

I will let the many other chime about their experiences. When and if contacted by you we can DM you our VIN # and dealership details. We all want you to do the right thing.
I tried to capture all of our issues in the post above but others feel free to add on your replies.

Should we open up a new thread for this? I would think there are many others with 2021 VIN's still waiting on their cars outside of just the 12/6 build week. I am sure it will prove to be a cautionary note for anyone looking to place new orders right now.

KHwlc317

First Name
Kim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mustang Mach e
Country flag
I tried to capture all of our issues in the post above but others feel free to add on your replies.

Should we open up a new thread for this? I would think there are many others with 2021 VIN's still waiting on their cars outside of just the 12/6 build week. I am sure it will prove to be a cautionary note for anyone looking to place new orders right now.
The sales manager at my dealership recently told me they have zero visibility on where my car is and only could tell me the latest delivery estimate is 2/18 which , he said, is all he could get from Ford. Recapping, ordered/confirmed 5/28 - first production date 11/17 - shifted many times and eventually stuck on 12/10 and that's where it sits today.
I am very conflicted about what to do with my order for all the reasons previously mentioned in this thread. Dazed and confused......

RonOinAZ

First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 DMG Premium 4X
Country flag
Got the call; was delivered to the dealer this morning! Picking up tomorrow or Wednesday!
Congratulations! Good for you!!!

At the same time, I feel a little irritated with Ford that you were able to place your order more than four months after mine and receive your car first. We are getting the exact same trim, options & paint. It illustrates a problem trying to do business with Ford and reminds me of the image of the snake swallowing its own tail; it has no idea what it's doing. You'd think that having been in the business for so many years, the people at Ford would have a logical delivery system in place. But they keep reminding us that they don't. They succeed in spite of themselves.

My 2021 model order should be arriving in 2-3 weeks. I ordered a 2022 model in October because it was starting to look like I'd be paying full price for "last year's model" if I remained committed to the 2021 order. I was right.

mrnd23

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
MME-21
Country flag

@Ford Motor Company - I already provided my details in DM more than a week ago. You opened a case with the New vehicle Support Team (NVST) and I have a case number. they were supposed to contact me "soon". all words with no action. Not of one of the DMs showed any acknowledgement of my/our frustrations.

rohankumar

First Name
Rohan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach E Premium RWD
Country flag
@Ford Motor Company - I already provided my details in DM more than a week ago. You opened a case with the New vehicle Support Team (NVST) and I have a case number. they were supposed to contact me "soon". all words with no action. Not of one of the DMs showed any acknowledgement of my/our frustrations.
New thread up detailing and highlighting all of our issues.
https://www.macheforum.com/site/threads/no-updates-on-2021-mach-e-orders-ford.13448/
Please post your own experiences and tag Ford for heightened visibility on this issue in the hopes of a formal response.
Sponsored