Markus
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
1933 Ford Speedstar Roadster, 2021 Mache CA RT1
Occupation
Business Owner
Country flag
Well luckily we don’t have door handles here haha. But I have never been in a scenario where I need to take my car in 6-8 times after warranty expires. So I am just going by my history and probability. I would rather pay the 8 times Later if that happens than guaranteed upfront. That was my whole reasoning. I have like 90% chance I come out ahead after 7 years with deductible. Just going by experience.
True. Time will tell with this new beast we have. Our temp here gets to 115 sometimes so -- curious how it will perform in that. We all know how it behaves when it's cold.

Mawby

First Name
Markus
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
1933 Ford Speedstar Roadster, 2021 Mache CA RT1
Occupation
Business Owner
Country flag
just got the call from my dealer that my car has arrived, woohoo!
Let the games begin. No ADM. No special upgrades. No inflated financing. Best to you. Report back. Photo encouraged.

IMG_20211231_1936596~2.jpg

lonndog

First Name
Lonnie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Leaf, Prius V, Mach-E (2021 in 2022)
Occupation
SW CI/CD
Country flag
From the "It Could Be Worse" files, I replied to my sales guy's email that all those folks who ordered F-150 Lightnings are really going to find out what "wait" means.

He replied that they are already getting angry calls and letters from those folks, given that 200K orders were taken, but they're only making 20K this year. ?

StephsMachE

First Name
Stephanie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach E
Country flag
Well here it is, anyone know how I can track it? @StephsMachE ?

aa4d27fd-e87e-41a3-aba4-8ab22c27de7a.jpg

So I have continued to track that rail car number I have had even though it was headed into Wyoming...which btw is now in Nevada. OH MY!!!!

Last check in was Maxwell, Nevada at 7:04 am this morning. I haven't been able to locate it on a map, but guessing Northern Nevada as yesterday it was coming through Utah based on the checks in I was getting when calling in.

I did google and see that Maxwell Nevada is a location for UP coming through...so folks these vehicles could be almost here which would make with @GuliblGuy 3/10 eta to the Mira Loma Depot.

@QueasyLand @lonndog @SushiQ

lonndog

First Name
Lonnie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
SW CI/CD
Country flag
So I have continued to track that rail car number I have had even though it was headed into Wyoming...which btw is now in Nevada. OH MY!!!!

Last check in was Maxwell, Nevada at 7:04 am this morning. I haven't been able to locate it on a map, but guessing Northern Nevada as yesterday it was coming through Utah based on the checks in I was getting when calling in.

I did google and see that Maxwell Nevada is a location for UP coming through...so folks these vehicles could be almost here which would make with @GuliblGuy 3/10 eta to the Mira Loma Depot.

@QueasyLand @lonndog @SushiQ
In spite of the lack of hard evidence, I'm hoping/imagining/praying my car is riding along with the rest of our herd. As Ernest P. Worrell would say, "It could happen...knowwhutimean, Vern?"

StephsMachE

First Name
Stephanie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach E
Country flag
In spite of the lack of hard evidence, I'm hoping/imagining/praying my car is riding along with the rest of our herd. As Ernest P. Worrell would say, "It could happen...knowwhutimean, Vern?"
Hopeful we all are. Would seem accurate since we hit the Muncie ramp it sounds like 2/24 and 2/25. I will keep updating as I check it throughout the day

QueasyLand

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
CA Rt1
Country flag
Not sure where Maxwell NV is, but I'd imagine it's taken the southern route through Vegas. Hopefully we get a more useful placename soon.

lonndog

First Name
Lonnie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
SW CI/CD
Country flag
Maxwell may be a ramp name or such. In any case, UP goes thru northern and southern Nevada; hopefully, as you say @QueasyLand, it's in the south (Viva Las Vegas!).

UP Nevada