2022 GT ordering: "We're sorry. An error occurred. Please try again. Reload page." Argh!

JonathanEzor

First Name
Jonathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 MME GT, Taurus, C-MAX Energi, Chrysler PacHy
Country flag
I've been trying for days to order my 2022 GT via the Ford site, and the site works *most* of the way through. Once I choose my dealer, it asks me to log into my Ford account, seems to start filling in my personal information, and then pops this up:

Ford Mustang Mach-E 2022 GT ordering: "We're sorry. An error occurred. Please try again. Reload page." Argh! 1633620863911

Reloading just gets me back to the same error message.

I've tried to create a new Ford account, tried different browsers, even tried on different devices, but I get the same response. Anyone else seeing this, or might it be some oddity of my order? Thanks. {Jonathan}
Sponsored

Avelli

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
E91 6MT RWD, 22 MME GT
Country flag
This has been ongoing since Sept 30. I've had no luck either and even reached out to the dealer to setup an order. However not ideal as I want that flex to say I ordered online, without dealer intervention

Reign of Ravens

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
22 Mach-E Premium, Chrysler PacHy
Country flag
The website has been a bit wonky over the past few days. It seemed to stabilize a bit more for me yesterday. One tip I might recommend is to try a different web browser. For reasons I can't explain, the website was incredibly buggy for me on Safari, but Chrome could sail through it a bit more easily. If you're already using Chrome, try something else; if you're using something else, try Chrome. Good luck!

OP
OP
JonathanEzor

JonathanEzor

First Name
Jonathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
The website has been a bit wonky over the past few days. It seemed to stabilize a bit more for me yesterday. One tip I might recommend is to try a different web browser. For reasons I can't explain, the website was incredibly buggy for me on Safari, but Chrome could sail through it a bit more easily. If you're already using Chrome, try something else; if you're using something else, try Chrome. Good luck!
Tried 'em all. No luck. Thanks. {Jonathan}

js0np

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
TBD
Country flag
It's their server error. For some reason, it's rejecting any GT submission as an "Invalid Product Configuration".

Not even sure they realize the error exists. Can you pass this on to the right team @Ford Motor Company?

I ended up ordering through a local dealer.

OP
OP
JonathanEzor

JonathanEzor

First Name
Jonathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
It's their server error. For some reason, it's rejecting any GT submission as an "Invalid Product Configuration".

Not even sure they realize the error exists. Can you pass this on to the right team @Ford Motor Company?

I ended up ordering through a local dealer.
Oddly, it appeared just now that it worked on my wife's Mac, although in the end, I didn't push the submit button because of an unrelated credit card issue, so I'm still pre-order.

Again, thanks, all. {Jonathan}
Sponsored