2024 GT Ordering

Mach1E

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach 1, Chevy SS-sold, GTPE delivered oct 2021
Country flag
I friend sent me a pdf that he got from his dealer. 😊🐩

I have to say that I like the ‘21-‘23 GT-PE wheels better than the new 20” aluminum wheel. I actually like their look better than the aftermarket forging I just got but I like the look of my aftermarket wheels more than than the new wheel too. And, of course I like the dimensions of the aftermarket wheel than either. 🤪🐩
Some odd thing I noticed in the guide as well is that you have to order the performance upgrade in order to get summer tires. And you need the upgraded wheels to get the performance upgrade.

Seems like the performance upgrade may just be the “new PE,” but with slightly more torque (at least 650).

Still crazy that the order guide is out and we still aren’t sure what that option is. Why so secretive Ford?

It’s still gonna be a bit before people can order, but even longer before a 2024 gets built, on the road, and tested. Just give people a heads up on what they’re actually ordering.
Sponsored

Teledatageek

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'21 Ford Raptor; '24 BMW X5 50e
Country flag
Interested in the Rally edition. I thought I saw someplace that the launch for the GT and Rally would be later this winter (spring, of course is only a few short weeks away). Are we thinking deliveries end of summer at this point?

Mach1E

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach 1, Chevy SS-sold, GTPE delivered oct 2021
Country flag
Interested in the Rally edition. I thought I saw someplace that the launch for the GT and Rally would be later this winter (spring, of course is only a few short weeks away). Are we thinking deliveries end of summer at this point?
Hard to say, but based on the blowout prices and the backed up inventory, they may delay a bit.

What’s the lead time on order to delivery for a non-GT 2024 right now?
Sponsored