wmaney

First Name
Wade
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-e GTPE, daughter drives Ford Focus Titanium
Country flag
Check out this thread if you have a failed update. There is a TSB and you can take the car to a dealer. You can check if your car is part of the TSB here before you take it in (you need VIN or model and year). Also, the TSB link does not work with FireFox for me.
Checking the TSB link in your post and entering my vin or entering my year and model number results in a “server error” response.
Sponsored

Babbit

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Mach-E Premium AWD ER
Checking the TSB link in your post and entering my vin or entering my year and model number results in a “server error” response.
I did as well but noticed I wasn't logged into the ford account. Signed in and tried it again and it shows all my Technical Service Information.

wmaney

First Name
Wade
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-e GTPE, daughter drives Ford Focus Titanium
Country flag
I did as well but noticed I wasn't logged into the ford account. Signed in and tried it again and it shows all my Technical Service Information.
Was signed in when I did this - so I tried signing out of my Ford account and then signing back in. Still got the server error response.

byoungblood

First Name
Bart
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2012 F150, 2007 Mazda 3, 1999 Jeep Wrangler
Country flag
Add me to the list of failed updates. I went ahead and booked an appointment for the dealer in a week and a half. I'll hold out some hope that maybe Ford will push it down and it will take the next time, but I'm not holding my breath.

I will be *demanding* an extension of my "trial" for the inconvenience.

Ljrochon

First Name
Laurier
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Mach E Premium Extended Range
Occupation
Apple Genius
Country flag
Add me to the list of failed updates. I went ahead and booked an appointment for the dealer in a week and a half. I'll hold out some hope that maybe Ford will push it down and it will take the next time, but I'm not holding my breath.

I will be *demanding* an extension of my "trial" for the inconvenience.
I’m still waiting for mine to even attempt the update. I have an appointment at the dealership on the 8th already booked in anticipation of the OTA failure.

I will also be expecting an extension for this.

Zardoz

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'22 GT
Was signed in when I did this - so I tried signing out of my Ford account and then signing back in. Still got the server error response.
I've gotten this error before and I've had luck with switching browsers; have had problems with firefox and luck with brave.

I just tried firefox, edge, chrome, and brave. Got the server error with edge (while using a VPN) and with firefox, chrome, and brave (using an incognito tab, no VPN). Not sure what causes the Server Error... maybe something to do with cookies?

Zardoz

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'22 GT
Has anyone with a failed update (and a "Ford will make a new update available as soon as possible." ) message gotten this update to work without going to a dealer? I would really like to NOT got to the dealer.
Sponsored