3.6.2 installation woes continue… anyone help?

tesla2mme

First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
MME GT in the best color ever made (cyber orange!)
Occupation
Engineer
Country flag
Hey all. So the last week or so, I’ve been trying fruitlessly to get 3.6.2 to install. It’s the very first OTA out MME has been selected to get and install.

I have tried everything. I have a case # with the OTA folks. I run a CarScanner app and make sure LVB is 95% or better, HVB 80%+. . I turn off the headlights and set park brake. I’ve tried off wifi and on wifi. I did the module reset (volume down + fast forward NES trick thing) and key reset per OTA folks.

I do not have an “update now” button like so many people do. Just the options to schedule updates.
if I take it to the dealer since there’s no TSB for it they’re just going to charge me an arm and a leg to install this that should otherwise be free from Ford.
Anyone have any other ideas? This is painful :-/ I hate the notices popping up every day about how 3.6.2 is ready, but it’ll never install.
Sponsored

Mrn

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
MMES
Occupation
Aviation
Country flag
I'm not sure of the how's and why's of getting an update either. I received 411 and 412 while parked in my garage and think the car might have used the hot spot on my phone (no other internet at home). Then this afternoon it went to 413 while parked in the Lowe's parking lot, presumably from their public internet.

Either that or the Mach-e software fairy looks for them from above and sparkles Mach-es with her magic wand when she finds one🧚

HGxxx

First Name
Harish
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Fusion energi, mach e premium standard range
Country flag
Hey all. So the last week or so, I’ve been trying fruitlessly to get 3.6.2 to install. It’s the very first OTA out MME has been selected to get and install.

I have tried everything. I have a case # with the OTA folks. I run a CarScanner app and make sure LVB is 95% or better, HVB 80%+. . I turn off the headlights and set park brake. I’ve tried off wifi and on wifi. I did the module reset (volume down + fast forward NES trick thing) and key reset per OTA folks.

I do not have an “update now” button like so many people do. Just the options to schedule updates.
if I take it to the dealer since there’s no TSB for it they’re just going to charge me an arm and a leg to install this that should otherwise be free from Ford.
Anyone have any other ideas? This is painful :-/ I hate the notices popping up every day about how 3.6.2 is ready, but it’ll never install.
So this will be your first OTA for your car and it's failing?

HGxxx

First Name
Harish
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Fusion energi, mach e premium standard range
Country flag
precisely
I was seeing a post where in some one had to have a gateway module replaced to get OTA, but don't know what the issue is here. And I did the 3.6.2 last week, got a 24 hour notice, but I parked the car, parking brake on turned off and said update now ( it should give you the option when you click on notification) and 25 min later it was done. Btw did you get 3.6.1?

OP
OP

tesla2mme

First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
MME GT in the best color ever made (cyber orange!)
Occupation
Engineer
Country flag
I d
I was seeing a post where in some one had to have a gateway module replaced to get OTA, but don't know what the issue is here. And I did the 3.6.2 last week, got a 24 hour notice, but I parked the car, parking brake on turned off and said update now ( it should give you the option when you click on notification) and 25 min later it was done. Btw did you get 3.6.1?
i didnt get 361
Sponsored