OrangeSilentStang

First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Mach e Premium AWD ER (On Order)
Country flag
Welcome to day 1 past my delivery window. After 9 months this shouldn't feel so monumental, but it does.

Update: It is still at the rail yard just south of Kansas City. Arrived there 7/15. Expected delivery (to a dealer just 15 miles away from the rail yard) is now 8/8.

*Panda destroys office gif*
Sponsored

Last edited:

ridgebackpilot

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 MME GTPE; 2022 MME Premium ER
Occupation
Attorney
Country flag
Exciting news! Accelerated Services says the truck carrying my car is an hour away from the dealership this morning. Expected delivery before noon today!

I'll be on the road to the dealer later today and hope to complete my purchase and take delivery tomorrow. 🤞

iFeckless

First Name
Greek
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
RAV4 Prime
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
My estimated delivery got bumped from 8/7-8/13 to 7/26 to 8/1

iFeckless

First Name
Greek
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
RAV4 Prime
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
Groove Ford (Centennial) here. Currently trying to work out the price protection.

FamDocDon

First Name
Don
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Rapid Red MME GTPE, 2016 Mercedes AMG GLA45
Country flag

FamDocDon

First Name
Don
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Rapid Red MME GTPE, 2016 Mercedes AMG GLA45
Country flag
Here's another interesting finding. When I start working my way through the online purchase screens, the finance rate is 3.9%, not what I believe it was at the time of order on Dec 26. Also the Ford Options incentive is only $500. Hmm...

shereth

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2017 Focus ST, 2022 MME GT (ordered)
Country flag
Here's another interesting finding. When I start working my way through the online purchase screens, the finance rate is 3.9%, not what I believe it was at the time of order on Dec 26. Also the Ford Options incentive is only $500. Hmm...
Not sure if the online ordering system is set up to use your date protected incentives or not. You may have to go in to the dealer and have them pull it up on SmartVincent to get those incentives.

iFeckless

First Name
Greek
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
RAV4 Prime
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
When I made my visit to my dealership last week, I told them that I believed that they could offer me the Ford Options available at the time of my order. They were able to look it up. The incentive then was $1k. Now if I could help them figure out how to apply price protection so they can subtract the $2K December 8 price increase.

Ccarbs

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach E CA Rte 1 AWD (2022)
Country flag
According to BNSF tracking, mine is about a 2 hour drive from me but the delivery estimate is another 3-4 weeks away. Maybe shipping has really picked up pace?
How did you track BNSF? Everything I've tried has required a sign in

shereth

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2017 Focus ST, 2022 MME GT (ordered)
Country flag
How did you track BNSF? Everything I've tried has required a sign in
Some railcars that are transported by BNSF can be tracked using Norfolk Southern's system. I was able to do so for my car, though others have not reported the same success.

There are also forum members with access, if you do a search for BNSF tracking you can find them and they may be able to help you out, but they probably also get slammed so I'm a bit reluctant to link to them unsolicited.

ridgebackpilot

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Attorney
Country flag
My car arrived at my dealership on the Great Plains this morning. I’m on my way there today and plan to take delivery tomorrow.

Although the dealer has never done a Ford Options contract, they are familiar with e-contracting which is the only real prerequisite. They’re also honoring X-Plan pricing with no ADM. The finance manager called his Ford Credit representative, who was able to walk him through the process of doing Ford Options financing.

When I take delivery tomorrow, I’ll post some photos of my new ride here!

junb1

First Name
Eufemio
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla MYP, Volvo XC90
Country flag
I received the complete purchase now email. Based on some other threads I am led to believe the car is at the dealer.

ridgebackpilot

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Attorney
Country flag
My car arrived at my dealership on the Great Plains this morning. I’m on my way there today and plan to take delivery tomorrow.

Although the dealer has never done a Ford Options contract, they are familiar with e-contracting which is the only real prerequisite. They’re also honoring X-Plan pricing with no ADM. The finance manager called his Ford Credit representative, who was able to walk him through the process of doing Ford Options financing.

When I take delivery tomorrow, I’ll post some photos of my new ride here!
The dealership has completed the pre-delivery inspection and the car is now in the detail shop. Apparently it collected a lot of bugs as a result of being trucked 1,000 miles from Kansas City!

They'll soon put it on the charger and pick me up so I can sign the Ford Options paperwork. What is your current thinking on the best strategy regarding estimated miles for the Ford Options program? Should I be realistic or lowball the estimate? Can't wait to drive it away!
Sponsored