RedHookEnzo

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Pending 2023 California Route 1
Country flag
You’re the best, thank you! Looks like it lands Tuesday. Hoping to pick it up end of next week!
Sponsored

Meisey

First Name
Marc
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 MME Select Space White
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
If you want to get real-time tracking, you can register at NS Corp . I used Ford Motor Company as the customer. Once I had access, I can get detailed times & locations for my railcar, including ETA.
1689861372183.png
That's an awesome report and I think I'm on the same railcar. Mine is TTGX973899. Would be super if you could check my VIN?

tsquared80

First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mustang Mach E GTPE
Occupation
Technical Project Manager
Country flag
That's an awesome report and I think I'm on the same railcar. Mine is TTGX973899. Would be super if you could check my VIN?
Enjoy!

Attachments

stoneymark

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
(6/5 build date) 2023 Mach e GT, 2019 Audi e-tron
Country flag
It's here!!
Dealer sent me this yesterday just as it was arriving and I'm off to pick it up tomorrow.

As far as tracking it, any time I wanted to know where it was I just asked the dealer and he would send me a screen shot of real-time tracking of the train. Super transparent and easy for him to get.

I've really been looking forward to this day since March.
Ford Mustang Mach-E 6/5/2023 build gang 71148809773__C6EEC49D-35E0-48A7-9CAB-FC0E1C231CC8

stoneymark

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
(6/5 build date) 2023 Mach e GT, 2019 Audi e-tron
Country flag
One more thing. My car was completed 6/16, shipped 6/17, and made it to NY on 7/19. So about. month for transport, which is what I expected.

OP
OP
hartmms

hartmms

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ram 2500, Mach-e GT-PE
Occupation
engineer
Country flag
I care less about my order due to reasons in my previous post, but I do still track it. After a 24 day span, I see the car was driven 0.2 miles today. Given that last week both the dealer and Ford chat said it had not shipped yet, it likely was/is sitting in the plant parking lot waiting for some reason. Maybe today they drove it into a rail car? I have zero confidence the current ETA for delivery of Aug 7th is valid.

tsquared80

First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mustang Mach E GTPE
Occupation
Technical Project Manager
Country flag
I care less about my order due to reasons in my previous post, but I do still track it. After a 24 day span, I see the car was driven 0.2 miles today. Given that last week both the dealer and Ford chat said it had not shipped yet, it likely was/is sitting in the plant parking lot waiting for some reason. Maybe today they drove it into a rail car? I have zero confidence the current ETA for delivery of Aug 7th is valid.
Mine was done for over 2 weeks before it shipped, then when it did ship, the ETA shifted out ~3 weeks.

aisukiamo

First Name
Calvin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Premium AWD ER
Country flag
Mach E got to KCS couple days ago and ford support told me its on Ramp 15 with Jack Cooper. Hopefully the date is accurate with 7/24-8/03.

RedHookEnzo

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
Last stop before final destination! Left Allentown this morning and should be hitting Port Newark this afternoon. No idea how long it takes from there to get unloaded and put on a truck. I thought I’d have it this week, but next week is seeming more realistic.

Meisey

First Name
Marc
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
Last stop before final destination! Left Allentown this morning and should be hitting Port Newark this afternoon. No idea how long it takes from there to get unloaded and put on a truck. I thought I’d have it this week, but next week is seeming more realistic.
I thought I'd have it this week too. My latest update was arrival in Newark at 11:35am, so still holding out hope those last 40 miles happen this week.

RedHookEnzo

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
My guess is they’ll be unloaded tonight or tomorrow, and then it’s at the mercy of whatever trucking company takes it from there.

aisukiamo

First Name
Calvin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Premium AWD ER
Country flag
I’m sure the delivery process varies depending on where dealership is located but ford has only told me last location was ramp 15 and a convoy number. Any idea to track this now that the palsapp is down? And is the location supposed to update overtime or does it just show the kcs location then shows up at my dealership?

RedHookEnzo

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
Touchdown! The app shows the car moved a few times, presumably off of the train. Still showing it’s in Newark so not quite on its way up here yet.

Meisey

First Name
Marc
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
Touchdown! The app shows the car moved a few times, presumably off of the train. Still showing it’s in Newark so not quite on its way up here yet.
And the extra point is GOOD!! Mine has landed at the dealer in Neptune, NJ!!! Time to head over and work out the numbers.

RedHookEnzo

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
And the extra point is GOOD!! Mine has landed at the dealer in Neptune, NJ!!! Time to head over and work out the numbers.
Ah so jealous! From what I can tell, mine is still down in Newark. The car went into Deep Sleep Mode so I can’t track its physical whereabouts any longer.
Post pics when you get it!
Sponsored