CarpeCarne

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Mach-E Premium AWD ER (job 2)
Country flag
Today is the last day of my delivery window so I gave my dealer a call. They said my new ETA is 11/9-11/15. I'm not too concerned about that as I've seen on these boards that once the delivery window passes Ford sometimes automatically pushes it back a month. More concerning is she said she's waiting on 3 Mach-Es and all seem to be stuck in KS. She said her last update is pretty old so it's possible there has been movement since but as best as I can tell they're in KS.
Sponsored

USGooner

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Waiting on Mach-E CR1 Grabber Blue
Country flag
Called Ford today and found out my car had been damaged in transit to Kansas.

Emailed my dealer and he said they had heard of several cars that had their hood’s damage while loading them into rail cars. He is looking into my car and will get back to me.

DaveP

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Mach E Premium eAWD iced white assistance pac
Occupation
Real estate advisor
Country flag
Called Ford today and found out my car had been damaged in transit to Kansas.

Emailed my dealer and he said they had heard of several cars that had their hood’s damage while loading them into rail cars. He is looking into my car and will get back to me.
That sucks... Im sorry. Read some similar stories on other build weeks. Keep us posted how the dealership responds.

Stagekraft

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E Premium
Occupation
Education
Country flag
Today is the last day of my delivery window so I gave my dealer a call. They said my new ETA is 11/9-11/15. I'm not too concerned about that as I've seen on these boards that once the delivery window passes Ford sometimes automatically pushes it back a month. More concerning is she said she's waiting on 3 Mach-Es and all seem to be stuck in KS. She said her last update is pretty old so it's possible there has been movement since but as best as I can tell they're in KS.
That is incredibly frustrating and annoying. I wish their communication was better. The fact that you had to call them isn't right. I also see people from Ford contribute on these threads, but only to congratulate people when they receive their cars -- never to helpful or supportive to those still waiting, and getting delayed.

Corwin

First Name
Corwin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2018 Mazda CX-5, 2022 Mach-E Premium Ordered
Country flag
Ford Mustang Mach-E 8/29/22 Build Week Gang 1665604770950

After 45 weeks, 6 days, I finally took delivery!

Some great things to note:
- I met my Dealer in person for the first time; everything was done remotely up until this point.
- Had the dealership Tint and PPF the vehicle before taking delivery; everything was done on-prem.
- If you've driven manual transmission, 1-Pedal Driving is really easy to get used to. I drove from the Dealership to my Home using 1-Pedal Driving, never touched the break pedal.
- The number of double-takes you get while driving the vehicle is un-real, including Tesla drivers!

The wait is 100% worth it, wishing everyone in this build week still waiting, a safe a swift delivery!

Mach-E Journey (I documented every step of the journey from order to delivery, hopefully it will give perspective on general timelines for future buyers):

- Nov 25 - Order Placed
- Aug 26 - Window Stickered
- Sept 5 - Modules Populated
- Sept 8 - Vehicle in Transit (AOK 501703)
- Sept 7-14 - Lecheria, EM
- Sept 14 - Laredo, Texas via KC Southern Railway
- Sept 19 - Received at Junction point KC
- Sept 20 - Richards Gebaur Missouri, Tennessee
- Sept 22 Railcar UCRY000955 via CPR (here is where I was able to obtain very detailed info)
- Sept 22 (10:50AM) - Nahant, Iowa,
- Sept 22 (8:51PM) - Mt Carroll, Iowa
- Sept 23 (2:48AM) - Departed Illinois
- Sept 23 (2:07PM) - Arrived Bensenville, IL
- Sept 25 (7:16AM) - Arrived CAN/US Border
- Sept 25 (3:07PM) - Departed Windsor, ON
- Sept 25 (7:25PM) - Arrived Woodstock, ON
- Sept 25 (7:28PM) - Departed Woodstock, ON
- Sept 25 (8:01PM) - Arrived Wolverton, ON
- Sept 26 (3:25AM) - Arrived Toronto Yard, ON
- Sept 27 - Siding Agincourt, ON
- Sept 27 (3:00PM) - Released Agincourt, ON
- Sept 28 (5:00PM) - ETA Updated from Oct 11-17 to Sept 30 - Oct 6
- Oct 3 (2:48PM) - Vehicle arrived at Dealership
- Oct 11 - Vehicle Tint & PPF Completed
- Oct 12 (12:00PM) - Took Delivery

chimpster23

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
22 BLK GT ER-AWD / 04 Toyota Camry
Country flag
Finally got it and loving it!

2022 CA RTE 1
Ordered 1/15/22
Built 9/3/22
Schedule delivery 10/10-10/16
Arrived 10/5
Picked up 10/8 (Dealer took it longer to get it ready then expected)
Nice! how was your dealer experience aside from delay in getting it ready

Sim99weston

First Name
Chuck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach E Premium RWD ER
Country flag
Purvis Ford, virginia
Relatively easy transaction.
0% for 36 months vs 2.7% w/$1000 rebate Ford options offered. They said thats va rate. I took the 0 percent.
They applied price protection on the spot.
Car is in garage. :)
I also ordered from Purvis. Seems like they took care of you? No funny business? Who was your salesman? I have been working with Steve Pavey.

I am a little nervous as I am active duty Navy and will have to fly in from Florida to pick up the car. A lot of horror stories on here about dealers taking advantage of folks... I am optimistic that you got yours so far ahead of schedule!

Space White Premium ER RWD
Ordered 01/01/22
Scheduled Build Week 08/29/22 -> 09/05/22
Actual Build Date 09/22/22
Shipped 09/28/22
Scheduled Arrival 29OCT-04NOV

Spiderman

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
ordered 22' Premium AWD long range
Country flag
I also ordered from Purvis. Seems like they took care of you? No funny business? Who was your salesman? I have been working with Steve Pavey.

I am a little nervous as I am active duty Navy and will have to fly in from Florida to pick up the car. A lot of horror stories on here about dealers taking advantage of folks... I am optimistic that you got yours so far ahead of schedule!

Space White Premium ER RWD
Ordered 01/01/22
Scheduled Build Week 08/29/22 -> 09/05/22
Actual Build Date 09/22/22
Shipped 09/28/22
Scheduled Arrival 29OCT-04NOV
I did use Steve too.
Car is awesome.
I used mustang club of america colan discount. They gave me the discounts that were available at the time of my order with two gentle “ no, please look at smart Vincent for time of my order.”

there is a video on how to do that on YouTube. I’d have it ready just in case.

I’ll see Steve tomorrow to pick up my plates. I’ll let him know you expect the same help. Honestly he just let the finance guy do all the hard work.

DaveP

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Real estate advisor
Country flag
Have their been a good number from this build week that delivered on scheduled time?

USGooner

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
Got an update on my car that damaged. The dealer said the damage was extensive and they have rejected the repairs in favor of an expedited new identical replacement.

I should ask if they can't find an identical replacement, can I get a free upgrade!?

More waiting for me.

rorybellows

First Name
Marc
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ford Mach-E California Route 1
Country flag
Nice! how was your dealer experience aside from delay in getting it ready
Sorry, just noticed this.

Actually it went very well. We basically just went in and bought it. They obviously asked if we wanted the complete care package, extended warranty, etc but it wasn't a hard sell. I said no to the complete care package. They were selling the Triton extended warranty for quite a bit and I had them change it to the 8yr/100k mile Ford extended service plan which was just a bit more than https://www.floodfordesp.com/

All in all a positive experience. Not sure if it would be the same buying one off the lot. Their market adjustments are very high.

DaveP

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Real estate advisor
Country flag
Sorry, just noticed this.

Actually it went very well. We basically just went in and bought it. They obviously asked if we wanted the complete care package, extended warranty, etc but it wasn't a hard sell. I said no to the complete care package. They were selling the Triton extended warranty for quite a bit and I had them change it to the 8yr/100k mile Ford extended service plan which was just a bit more than https://www.floodfordesp.com/

All in all a positive experience. Not sure if it would be the same buying one off the lot. Their market adjustments are very high.
You paid above msrp?

USGooner

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
Got an update on my car that damaged. The dealer said the damage was extensive and they have rejected the repairs in favor of an expedited new identical replacement.

I should ask if they can't find an identical replacement, can I get a free upgrade!?

More waiting for me.
Ford MC just sent me an email conformation that my 2023 Mach-E California Rout 1 order has been received. Looks like they don't have a 2022 left over to replace the damaged one.

Waiting on the dealer to let me know if I will be paying the 2022 price or 2023 and if it will be in before the end of the year. I have no confidence that I will like the answers to those questions.

Pangea

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2012 VW CC, 2022 Mach E Rte 1- ordered
Country flag
My car has been sitting at a rail yard 25 minutes from me for 5 days now. My delivery window begins tomorrow, so I'm hoping it makes it's way here soon. We are leaving on Wednesday for a road trip and I was hoping I'd be able to take it! At this point, at least my delivery window seems accurate.

So sorry about your car USGooner, I'd be devastated.