Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Mach E Select RWD Standard, 2017 Nissan Leaf
Occupation
Retired Hospice Executive
Country flag
I certainly hope you get it soon. I am so pleased with it. And the mild weather here is such a blessing for the range. I went up and over the mountain to golf near pearl harbor this am and averaged 4.1 miles/Kw. overall, since we took delivery, we are averaging 4.2 m/kw, and on a standard battery, that's just under 300 mile range. I am more than pleased. I got behind a person who was in the left lane, plodding up the hill (ok, doing exactly the speed limit, but in the left lane!) so when I was safely past the truck on my right, I shifted lanes and stepped on it. I was still pushed back a bit in the seat as I rocketed to 75 before I was even past the slower guy. AND, I still hit a range of 4.1 m/kw by the time I got to the other side of the island. Now I just have to work up the courage to let my wife drive it.
Picture to come soon, but I just have to find the right beach view!
Sponsored

Kalaua_Farms

First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Mach E Select RWD Standard, 2017 Nissan Leaf
Occupation
Retired Hospice Executive
Country flag
This beauty came last week and still only has 250 miles on her. This is a picture overlooking Kailua Beach on Oahu. It is such a pleasure to drive, and because of the mild temperatures and the fact we are on a small island, I suspect the range will ultimately be closer to 280+ miles. even though she is a Select, RWD, standard battery.
Thank you for making such a nice car, @Ford Motor Company
Ford Mustang Mach-E 8/15/22 Build Week Gang IMG_8679

SuperRob

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Space White Premium Ext AWD
Country flag
This beauty came last week and still only has 250 miles on her. This is a picture overlooking Kailua Beach on Oahu. It is such a pleasure to drive, and because of the mild temperatures and the fact we are on a small island, I suspect the range will ultimately be closer to 280+ miles. even though she is a Select, RWD, standard battery.
Thank you for making such a nice car, @Ford Motor Company
Ford Mustang Mach-E 8/15/22 Build Week Gang IMG_8679
Now I'm jealous for two reasons ...

empowah

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Bolt EV
Country flag
My 2022 Select came in today and I picked it up this evening. Can't speak highly enough of the buying experience at Galpin. Zero pressure and exactly what we discussed. Can't wait to really dig into all the bells and whistles. Hang tight gang... they're coming!
Did Galpin force $397 door edge film on you?

kosminski

First Name
Byron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 MME
Country flag
Did Galpin force $397 door edge film on you?
They did not... likely due to my persistent emailing my sales person reminding them I was promised MSRP and was in the neighborhood when my car was coming off the truck. I was able to just stick around and do my paperwork while they quickly got it ready to transfer into my hands... they barely had time to add the Galpin sticker to the window let alone wash it before I took it off the lot.
Sponsored