Wall-E

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Mustang Mach-E Premium
Country flag
It's happening!

Screen Shot 2023-05-18 at 11.20.06 AM.png

Order built, estimated early-mid June delivery in SoCal.

All other details remain the same - window sticker still shows everything it did before the updates (old MSRP, old battery, BlueCruise, home charger) though my dealer has updated my invoice to be the new price.

I reached out to my dealer about what is included now that the vehicle has been built and will update if I hear anything. Also asked about the $2k credit others were getting.

If they still don't have a clue it's time I reach out directly to Ford for some more info.
I think you will get the $2K cash bonus on top of the May pricing because there is no stipulations for the cash bonus other than the expiration on 7/15/2023 (I suspect job 23.5 deliveries will come after this date). Looks like you will be potentially getting a really good deal.

ArthurDOB

First Name
Arthur
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-e Premium AWD STD Range (Delivered 5/22/23)
Occupation
High School Teacher
Country flag
I think you will get the $2K cash bonus on top of the May pricing because there is no stipulations for the cash bonus other than the expiration on 7/15/2023 (I suspect job 23.5 deliveries will come after this date). Looks like you will be potentially getting a really good deal.
I hate to rain on anyone's parade, but I'm fairly certain that the $2K bonus cash deal expires sometime near the beginning of July. I don't think his car will get here that quickly.
@CmndrNemo

OP
OP
CmndrNemo

CmndrNemo

First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mustang Mach-E
Country flag
An update on my order. Today it was marked as shipped, estimated delivery continues to be 6/11-6/17.

I've spoken to the dealer via email, Ford chat, and Ford marketing (via phone). I was looking for the answer to the following questions - do I get the $2k incentive? Do I get the old or new battery? Do I get 3 years of BlueCruise? Do I get the home charger?

I already know my dealer has given me $4k off due to the price drop.

Ford chat was useless.

Ford marketing spend a long time trying to help me but didn't see any info about any of it, even the $2k credit – odd as that seems like it would be the one thing they would know. They seemed to believe I would get everything as I ordered in Feb (old battery, home charger, 3 years BC, etc) but couldn't promise anything. That belief came from the fact that they couldn't see any changes had been made to their system – i.e. there was no update a week or two ago to a different battery or anything.

Dealer says I qualify for $2k and didn't say it depends on delivery so having that in writing is nice. Dealer thinks I get the old battery (good for me, it's makes the car faster and I'm in a warm climate) because his systems still shows a 70kwh battery, but new orders show 72kwh. Dealer also still shows I get 3 years of BlueCruise (and they showed me screenshots of their system proving it) but they were hesitant to promise anything as they said it's possible that changes during shipment via OTA update or something.

This all makes me more and more confident I'm getting a killer deal - all the stuff I want (old battery, 3 years BC) plus $6,000 less than I thought I was going to get for. But I can't know for sure.

I hate to rain on anyone's parade, but I'm fairly certain that the $2K bonus cash deal expires sometime near the beginning of July. I don't think his car will get here that quickly.
@CmndrNemo
Thanks for the info, I didn't know of that expiration. Looking at other SoCal deliveries around this forum over the last few months in conjunction with Ford's own estimated delivery dates I'm certainly hoping I get it before beginning of July. But even if I don't, I have it in writing from my dealer I qualify (not based on delivery date) so hopefully I could use that as leverage even if there are significant delays in delivery.

MClark

First Name
Melissa
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Mach e
Country flag
An update on my order. Today it was marked as shipped, estimated delivery continues to be 6/11-6/17.

I've spoken to the dealer via email, Ford chat, and Ford marketing (via phone). I was looking for the answer to the following questions - do I get the $2k incentive? Do I get the old or new battery? Do I get 3 years of BlueCruise? Do I get the home charger?

I already know my dealer has given me $4k off due to the price drop.

Ford chat was useless.

Ford marketing spend a long time trying to help me but didn't see any info about any of it, even the $2k credit – odd as that seems like it would be the one thing they would know. They seemed to believe I would get everything as I ordered in Feb (old battery, home charger, 3 years BC, etc) but couldn't promise anything. That belief came from the fact that they couldn't see any changes had been made to their system – i.e. there was no update a week or two ago to a different battery or anything.

Dealer says I qualify for $2k and didn't say it depends on delivery so having that in writing is nice. Dealer thinks I get the old battery (good for me, it's makes the car faster and I'm in a warm climate) because his systems still shows a 70kwh battery, but new orders show 72kwh. Dealer also still shows I get 3 years of BlueCruise (and they showed me screenshots of their system proving it) but they were hesitant to promise anything as they said it's possible that changes during shipment via OTA update or something.

This all makes me more and more confident I'm getting a killer deal - all the stuff I want (old battery, 3 years BC) plus $6,000 less than I thought I was going to get for. But I can't know for sure.

Thanks for the info, I didn't know of that expiration. Looking at other SoCal deliveries around this forum over the last few months in conjunction with Ford's own estimated delivery dates I'm certainly hoping I get it before beginning of July. But even if I don't, I have it in writing from my dealer I qualify (not based on delivery date) so hopefully I could use that as leverage even if there are significant delays in delivery.
What dealership are you using? I’m also in S CA, and mine took no time at all to go from MX to CA, but it’s still at Mira Loma. Wondering if I’m waiting for more cars to arrive that are headed to my dealership.

Wall-E

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Mustang Mach-E Premium
Country flag
@CmndrNemo
You are right it expires on 7/5/23 see attached picture for more details.

Ford Mustang Mach-E 5/8/23 Build Week Gang! 1684769482523

ArthurDOB

First Name
Arthur
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
High School Teacher
Country flag
OP
OP
CmndrNemo

CmndrNemo

First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mustang Mach-E
Country flag
What dealership are you using? I’m also in S CA, and mine took no time at all to go from MX to CA, but it’s still at Mira Loma. Wondering if I’m waiting for more cars to arrive that are headed to my dealership.
Mine will be arriving at Autonation Ford Tustin

OP
OP
CmndrNemo

CmndrNemo

First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mustang Mach-E
Country flag
Has anyone had any luck tracking their car? Seems like most options provided around this forum either aren't working properly or just give exactly the info Ford already gives (shipped, estimated delivery).

kodiakng

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Cyber Orange 4X Mach-E
Country flag
Has anyone had any luck tracking their car? Seems like most options provided around this forum either aren't working properly or just give exactly the info Ford already gives (shipped, estimated delivery).
most of the detailed transport tracking sites have dried up unless you have accounts.

if your dealer has access to VINview they appear to have granular GPS tracking. they should also be able to get the rail car and same checkpoint status you can get from ford chat. some rail companies (NS i think?) give rail car status but mine (BNSF) did not.

illinirdhd

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 MME Premium
Occupation
Legal
Country flag
The only thing I was able to track was Union Pacific, by automated phone system. But, it could only give me departure and arrival date/time - not location. I knew where it left, but still don't know where it arrived on 5/13. Found out late on 5/16 it was in my city, and then it showed up at the dealership on 5/17.

I even had my husband's logistics people look into various tracking and rail car numbers, but they couldn't find anything. Dealer's VINView had general info - but they said it was in Nebraska, as it was pulling into Las Vegas. They didn't expect it for another week, according to their system.

ArthurDOB

First Name
Arthur
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
High School Teacher
Country flag
You just have to be patient. It'll get here. You can try Ford Chat if your timeline is updated. If it hasn't been since the last time you asked them, you'll get the same answer you got the last time.

Dave C

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Mach E Premium (ordered)
Country flag
Well, that was fast. My car shipped on May 13th with an estimated delivery to Simi Valley, CA of Jun 8th - June 21st. Just got a call, the car is here. Now I just have to go get it.

2023 Premium, Rapid Red, RWD, Black Interior, Standard Range.

OP
OP
CmndrNemo

CmndrNemo

First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mustang Mach-E
Country flag
Well, my car has been sitting at the dealer a few days...

Got rear-ended at a stop light by a Tesla. And it was a hit-and-run. I think Elon just really doesn't want me getting the Mach-E.

So I've got to fix up my car so I can trade it in. My dealer is fine to wait a bit, thankfully.
Sponsored