Diamond Sponsor
First Name
Zac
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E select
Country flag
Hey AOSK i ordered the red ones but just curious why was the pony logo left off of the charging tray mat? All the rest have it but it’s not on that one. Thanks.
because when we was designing this, we were thinking the charging mat and the cup holder area combine together will have too many logo around the center console area...I should definitely ask for more opinions from owners next time before we design a product.
Sponsored

Goober96

First Name
Brent
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mach-E4X, 1996 Mustang Cobra, 2008 Corvette
Country flag
because when we was designing this, we were thinking the charging mat and the cup holder area combine together will have too many logo around the center console area...I should definitely ask for more opinions from owners next time before we design a product.
Can never have too many pony logos in a Mustang. :)

OP
OP
AOSK

AOSK

Diamond Sponsor
First Name
Zac
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E select
Country flag
I ordered mine on Dec 5, and I'm still waiting for it .............. apparently it couldn't be sent with expedited shipping, so they're refunding that fee, but kinda annoying that this must be shipping from China and not from Amazon's fulfillment system. And that others clearly have gotten their set much faster than me.
I apologize about this, because previously amazon been taking a very long time process our inventory into their fulfillment center, and people been asking when will this product become available, thus we decided to ship some directly from us rather than keep waiting for amazon, and shipping seems been delaying due to holiday traffic, if they dont arrive before Xmax, please let me know, i will process full refund for you

akf

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2019 RX450H, 2021 Mach-E GTPE
Country flag
I think they go behind the long ones, i.e. in the rear part of the front doors. It's hard to reach that part, and you will never, ever see those two little mats, unless you press your eyeball right up against the door handle. I just put mine in today. Until I put in those little #2's, I didn't know there was even a space there.
Yeah... me too... I was not aware there are space back there... it can actually fit a standard-size water bottle.

scoopman

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 KIA EV6 GT, 2021 VW ID.4 Pro S
Occupation
former electric pony jockey
Country flag
I apologize about this, because previously amazon been taking a very long time process our inventory into their fulfillment center, and people been asking when will this product become available, thus we decided to ship some directly from us rather than keep waiting for amazon, and shipping seems been delaying due to holiday traffic, if they dont arrive before Xmax, please let me know, i will process full refund for you
Got 'em today, thanks! Now I have to figure out where all of them go .....

Goober96

First Name
Brent
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mach-E4X, 1996 Mustang Cobra, 2008 Corvette
Country flag
Are they numbered like in the picture with some sort of guide?

ricojm

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
65 Mustang, 2021 Mach E
Country flag
Funny you say that, I had to go back to Amazon and look at the additional Pictures to make sure I was placing them in the right spots…?

scoopman

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 KIA EV6 GT, 2021 VW ID.4 Pro S
Occupation
former electric pony jockey
Country flag
Funny you say that, I had to go back to Amazon and look at the additional Pictures to make sure I was placing them in the right spots…?
..... which is exactly what I also had to do. Soooo many nooks and little places that now have a little soft piece of cushion on them.

@AOSK you actually missed one however! I use the sunglass holder and I've had my sunglasses rattle in there. It might actually benefit from a little piece of the material in there as well.

OP
OP
AOSK

AOSK

Diamond Sponsor
First Name
Zac
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E select
Country flag
..... which is exactly what I also had to do. Soooo many nooks and little places that now have a little soft piece of cushion on them.

@AOSK you actually missed one however! I use the sunglass holder and I've had my sunglasses rattle in there. It might actually benefit from a little piece of the material in there as well.
ohhhh!!! thank you for letting us know, i will see if im able to get that 3d scanned and add that piece

zvez

First Name
chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 GT PE Carbonized Grey with Nite Pony package
Occupation
retired
Country flag
I don't how I missed these until I saw Ben's vid on them, ordered a set (red) and supposed to be here tomorrow, that's fast shipping.

OP
OP
AOSK

AOSK

Diamond Sponsor
First Name
Zac
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E select
Country flag
thank you owners for all the support, it's definitely way over our expectations, and it's almost out of stock within a week, we will have the next bulk in stock in around two weeks.
we had received some feedback along the time, will definitely make improvement

lemmyslender

First Name
Len
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
21 Select AWD SR Comfort/Tech Rapid Red
Country flag
ohhhh!!! thank you for letting us know, i will see if im able to get that 3d scanned and add that piece
If you do, could/would you make it available (for purchase) to those of us that previously bought a kit? It's something I'd probably like to add, but wouldn't purchase a second kit just to get.

Logal727

First Name
C
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
‘21 Carbonized Gray Mustang Mach-E Premium AWD Ext
Country flag
I got the inserts for Christmas and also the trash bag for the back seat. The inserts look good but I gotta say the Pony logo on the trash bag was pretty disappointing, doesn’t match the logo on the inserts at all, looks pretty derpy. The bag quality was good though.

generaltso

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 MME Premium AWD SR Infinite Blue
Country flag
I got the inserts for Christmas and also the trash bag for the back seat. The inserts look good but I gotta say the Pony logo on the trash bag was pretty disappointing, doesn’t match the logo on the inserts at all, looks pretty derpy. The bag quality was good though.
Yeah, the Mustang logo on the trash bag is pretty janky. The front leg isn’t attached to the rest of the horse.

GA dream car

First Name
Jamison
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Rapid Red Premium AWD Extended Range
Occupation
Biotechnology
Country flag
Love my inserts! I got red, and the color looks great. Very pleased with the purchase.
Sponsored