Diamond Sponsor
First Name
Zac
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E select
Country flag
Yeah, the Mustang logo on the trash bag is pretty janky. The front leg isn’t attached to the rest of the horse.
:eek:i will take a look into this! thank you for letting us know
Sponsored

Logal727

First Name
C
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
‘21 Carbonized Gray Mustang Mach-E Premium AWD Ext
Country flag
:eek:i will take a look into this! thank you for letting us know
Yeah, I’d appreciate that, it doesn’t look like a Mustang logo at all.

OP
OP
AOSK

AOSK

Diamond Sponsor
First Name
Zac
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E select
Country flag
it's out of stock...thank you for the strong demand, we are making 1000 more, it's on the way, and the blue version is on the way as well. please be aware that there are some brands on the market coping this product, it won't make a good fitment(or one may purchase theirs and try it), we will try our best to make the production line run faster.
again, thank you for the support, we will continuously make improvements on the products, more exciting products for MME are on the way!!!

Valkyrja

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mach-e GTPE, Star White
Occupation
I hack things
Country flag
I received a white one as a gift this year and put it in the car right away. Looks great and is functional.

alockbox

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mustang Mach E GT Cyber Orange
Country flag
I want to buy this badly, but it doesn’t match my GT interior with copper accents. Any plans to add the copper accent colors as well? And truthfully, I’m not sure every piece needs to have the logo.

OP
OP
AOSK

AOSK

Diamond Sponsor
First Name
Zac
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E select
Country flag
I want to buy this badly, but it doesn’t match my GT interior with copper accents. Any plans to add the copper accent colors as well? And truthfully, I’m not sure every piece needs to have the logo.
we currently have red/black in black/fluorescence white, and a blue on the way, if you think there are too many logo, you could go for a black in black, that one looks great as well IMO!

alockbox

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mustang Mach E GT Cyber Orange
Country flag
we currently have red/black in black/fluorescence white, and a blue on the way, if you think there are too many logo, you could go for a black in black, that one looks great as well IMO!
No thanks. I want something that matches the trim. I’ve purchased a ton of your accessories and love them. Trash bag, mud flaps, both storage trays. I’d love a tray for the space underneath the console too.

OP
OP
AOSK

AOSK

Diamond Sponsor
First Name
Zac
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E select
Country flag
No thanks. I want something that matches the trim. I’ve purchased a ton of your accessories and love them. Trash bag, mud flaps, both storage trays. I’d love a tray for the space underneath the console too.
right on! we are making one currently, our team is discussing the design idea , any good design idea?

OP
OP
AOSK

AOSK

Diamond Sponsor
First Name
Zac
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E select
Country flag
No sunglasses holder addition? I would love this as mine also rattles a lot.
some owners also told us about this last time, and it's a great suggestion! we made a new molding for these whole mats, and we will have a 19 pcs set on the way which includes one piece for sunglasses! (in half month) It's called V2 under the same product page, (and added a pony on the charging mat.)

PrimeFuture

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mustang Mach-E Premium RWD ER, 2013 Ford Focus
Country flag
some owners also told us about this last time, and it's a great suggestion! we made a new molding for these whole mats, and we will have a 19 pcs set on the way which includes one piece for sunglasses! (in half month) It's called V2 under the same product page, (and added a pony on the charging mat.)
What about those of us who already bought the 18 piece set. How can we get the sunglass holder insert?

OP
OP
AOSK

AOSK

Diamond Sponsor
First Name
Zac
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E select
Country flag
What about those of us who already bought the 18 piece set. How can we get the sunglass holder insert?
of course, we won't forget you guys, dm me the order ID, I will send a replacement for sure if you would like the sunglass holder insert. (will send it out once it arrive amazon warehouse, half month)

Goober96

First Name
Brent
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mach-E4X, 1996 Mustang Cobra, 2008 Corvette
Country flag
of course, we won't forget you guys, dm me the order ID, I will send a replacement for sure if you would like the sunglass holder insert. (will send it out once it arrive amazon warehouse, half month)
I sent you a message with my order number as well. I’d also like the charging mat with pony logo as well, if possible. I’m the one who pointed it out originally. :)
Sponsored