Cobbsbass

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
MachE
Country flag
I have had my MachE Premium for about 4 months and up until the last software update it operated perfectly. After the update the Air Conditioning turns off after each ride. You have to go to the icon, turn it on, reset the temperature, it defaults back to 72 degrees and reset the fan speed. I brought it to the dealer and they a master reset which did not help at all. I have spoken to Ford directly two times with absolutely not help. Ford has instructed me to take it to another dealer for a second opinion. As with most glitches, it does not happen all the time, but probably 4 out of 5 starts.

Has anyone had the same issue? If so, was there a fix for it? Any feedback would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks …..
Sponsored

AZBill

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Rivian R1T, Hummer EV SUT, MME CA Route 1
Occupation
Engineer
Country flag
I have seen it intermittently is the last week, but my last OTA was not recent. I have also seen even when it is on when I start, it may have the E-heat turned on with the AC and it is not blowing cold air. The temps here in Phoenix are 100+. It has happened maybe one out of five times recently.

PA Bob

First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Premium RWD SB
Country flag
I have had my MachE Premium for about 4 months and up until the last software update it operated perfectly. After the update the Air Conditioning turns off after each ride. You have to go to the icon, turn it on, reset the temperature, it defaults back to 72 degrees and reset the fan speed. I brought it to the dealer and they a master reset which did not help at all. I have spoken to Ford directly two times with absolutely not help. Ford has instructed me to take it to another dealer for a second opinion. As with most glitches, it does not happen all the time, but probably 4 out of 5 starts.

Has anyone had the same issue? If so, was there a fix for it? Any feedback would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks …..
I have seen this off and on, but even before the last OTA. My settings have varied including AC on or off, recirc frequently on, eheat on along with the AC. After I start the car, I usually pull up the HVAC screen and dbl check it. I probably have to change it about half the time. I most frequently see AC on and recirc on even though I left it as AC on and recirc off. I figure its a minor thing that Ford will fix in the future. It doesn't make me hate my car or anything. I know some followers lash out at every little glitch (present company excepted).
Sponsored