jeremyF

First Name
Jeremy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mach E
Country flag
I swapped in the PureFlow filter two days ago. It does a much better job of keeping out highway fumes; they are almost 100% gone. I did get a whiff of a roadkill skunk, but filtering that out is a big ask! I ordered it from Amazon.com, for those looking to do the same.

Note, the airflow directional arrow should point down when installed. At least factory filter that I removed was pointing down, so I matched it with the replacement.

In the past I've neglected to notice the arrow direction before removing a filter, so I figure this note may help someone in the future.
Sponsored

Last edited:

OlyPen

First Name
Stephen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mustang Mach E Premium Extended
Country flag
I swapped in the PureFlow filter two days ago. It does a much better job of keeping out highway fumes; they are almost 100% gone. I did get a whiff of a roadkill skunk, but filtering that out is a big ask! I ordered it from Amazon.com, for those looking to do the same.
Thanks for the confirmation on that. I ordered a couple directly from pureflow yesterday (they offer a discount on a two pack). Shipped already so hopefully they arrive soon and I can enjoy the new car smell just a little longer.