Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Ford Mustang Mach E Grabber Blue First Editio
Occupation
Sales
Country flag
Hello all,
First I LOVE LOVE LOVE my FE Grabber Blue. Amazing car that never stops turning heads. There is little to hate but what annoys the f+*&%k out of me is my Galaxy Note 10+ randomly not working to unlock the car when I walk up to it. Sometimes I can get in the car and "key not detected" more often than not Android Auto doesn't sync up and I have to constantly to the phone screen to activate android auto only to have it tell me "wireless projection" failed. Any thoughts or seen anything?
Sponsored

macchiaz-o

First Name
Jonathan
Threads
Reaction score
🔑 ]not/A/gr8'Place.2.store-mEyePassword[ 👀
Vehicles
MY21 J1 Premium RWD SR
Country flag
Hello all,
First I LOVE LOVE LOVE my FE Grabber Blue. Amazing car that never stops turning heads. There is little to hate but what annoys the f+*&%k out of me is my Galaxy Note 10+ randomly not working to unlock the car when I walk up to it. Sometimes I can get in the car and "key not detected" more often than not Android Auto doesn't sync up and I have to constantly to the phone screen to activate android auto only to have it tell me "wireless projection" failed. Any thoughts or seen anything?
Yes some others have similar experiences with PaaK. Search the forum to find out more.